• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ZUD plugin - Z-moves, Ultra-Burst, Dynamax, Dynamax adventures [v18]

Years
    • Seen today
    1- This error happens at the end of every turn in a dynamax adventure, and also when one of my pokemon faints.
    2- thanks for solving that other error.
    3- When I lose to a dynamax pokemon in a max lair, I immediately encounter it again in the wild (still dynamaxed). Is this supposed to happen?

Try reinstalling ZUD_MaxRaid_03 and ZUD_MaxRaid_04, and then start a new game. Tell me if youre still having these issues. I already fixed #3 a few days ago.

Years
    • Seen today
    Well... you are kinda right for that part, though I am not sure if you will keep the v18 version as an alternative to some.

Probably not. I have no interest in supporting outdated content. And if I do keep the v18 version around, I certainly won't be updating it anymore.

StCooler

Mayst thou thy peace discover.
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Well... you are kinda right for that part, though I am not sure if you will keep the v18 version as an alternative to some.

Probably not. I have no interest in supporting outdated content. And if I do keep the v18 version around, I certainly won't be updating it anymore.

I think we should leave the old version of ZUD so that people in v18 can still use it (I mean, I'm pretty proud of it, I don't want to hide it once it's outdated!). And I agree with Lucidious, if we keep ZUD v18, then we're not going to update it.

Years
    • Seen May 27, 2021
    There isn't a bug to fix. The scripts just aren't compatible. Compatibility isn't happening any time soon.

At this point it makes more sense to just wait for v19 and deal with all compatibility updates at the same time, as I'm sure EBDX will have to be heavily updated for it as well. Maruno has already stated that v19 is very near completion.

Is it not compatible so what can do indeed both of them

Years
    • Seen May 27, 2021
    Marin made an excellent tutorial.
    https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=410026
    Be aware that it takes time.

[Pokémon Essentials version 18.1.dev] [EBDX v1.0.8]

Exception: Hangup Message: Script error within event 5 (coords 8,9),

map 2 (Lappet Town): Exception: Hangup

restart.

***Full script:

pbMaxRaid(4,5,:CHARIZARD, LUCKYEGG, 12,false, false)

Backtrace:

Interpreter:197:in pbExecuteScript'

Luts:677:in each

Luts:677:in cyize

Luts:676:in each Luts:676:in colorize'

[EBDX] Scene Backdrops:217:in setColor"

[EBOX] Scene Backdrops:379:in drawSky [EBDX] Scene Backdrops:369:in each [EBDX] Scene Backdrops:369:in drawSky'

[EBDX] Scene Backdrops: 165:in refresh'

Backtrace:

Interpreter:197:in pbExecuteScript

Luts:677:in each'

Luts:677:in colorize'

Luts:676:in each'

Luts:676:in colorize'

[EBOX] Scene Backdrops:217:in setColor" [EBDX] Scene Backdrops:379:in drawSky'

[EBDX] Scene Backdrops: 369:in each' [EBOX] Scene Backdrops: 369:in drawSky

[EBOX] Scene Backdrops: 165:in refresh'

This exception was logged in C:\users USERNAME(Saved Games Pokemon Alph

Jerrorlog.txt. Press Ctrl+C to copy this message to the clipboard.

OK

https://photos.app.goo.gl/JPRTgwnwRNQiQorW7

Last edited:

YashPokeFan123

#PokeFan
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2023
    Just asking if we want to make like if a pokemon dynmax then we throw his pokeball it should be bigger some pink color also when caughting a dynmax pokemon how do we do

StCooler

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Script 'Interpreter' line 246: RuntimeError occured.

Script error within event 5 (coords 8,9), map 2 (Lappet Town):

Exception: NoMethodError Message: undefined method 'z' for nil:NilClass

***Full script: pbMaxRaid(4,5,:CHARIZARD,:LUCKYEGG,12,false, false)

OK

כ

ENTER

ESCAPE

X

SHIFT
    I get this error what it means

Can you give us the WHOLE error message?
    And next time you post twice, I report you. If you forgot to put something in your post, just EDIT it.

Years
    • Seen May 23, 2024
    There isn't a bug to fix. The scripts just aren't compatible. Compatibility isn't happening any time soon.

At this point it makes more sense to just wait for v19 and deal with all compatibility updates at the same time, as I'm sure EBDX will have to be heavily updated for it as well. Maruno has already stated that v19 is very near completion.

you mean maruno will release the latest version again pokemon essentials?

Years
    • Seen today
    Yes, v19 will be out soon.

Just asking if we want to make like if a pokemon dynmax then we throw his pokeball it should be bigger some pink color also when caughting a dynmax pokemon how do we do
    I considered doing this myself, but it seemed like too much work for something that was purely cosmetic. Maybe it can be accomplished by enlarging the pokeball sprite by zooming in on it, the same way Dynamax Pokemon are enlarged.

StCooler

Years
    • Seen yesterday

Yes. Brace yourselves, V19 is coming.
    And from what we saw, soooooo many things have changed (including battles, even if battles did not change much).

Back