• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Side by side, into the dark...

Honest

Hi!
Years
  • Seeing as I'm missing The Walking Dead over the Oscars today, I figured I might as well make this thread.

If you were in the zombie apocalypse, and you had the opportunity to have one person be by your side, who would that person be? It could be a relative or a celebrity, anyone. Just explain why you chose them, and make sure it makes sense. You don't want someone who'd leave you for dead, now would you?

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years
  • I wouldn't be able to choose only one person. But it would be of the following : mother-father-sister-best friend-girlfriend.
    Why? Because they would be close to me and people i care for and care for me. What about you Dipu?

Sableye~

Back to PC~
    Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2018
    I don't know.

If I'm picking from people on PC, then probably either you (you being Dipu) or Roc. I'm sure both of you would happily slaughter some zombies, hmm?

If it's offline people, maybe my best friend. Not so much for the survival aspect (after all, it's an apocalypse- we're going to be killed, anyway), though.

Crux

Evermore
    Years
  • A hatchet, a modified 2006 Obsidian Mustang to run on solar power (gas would be kinda hard to find) and a Remington Model 870 Shotgun.
    Nuff sed. -^-

Hum, for people online it'd have to be either Slender, or Livewire.
    I doubt either one of them would have to much trouble surviving in a zombie apocalypse.

I can't decide for people offline. :I

Moist

other in a month When you,
    Years
  • My sister, even though it is an apocalypse doesn't mean I can't annoy anyone.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    My sister. Don't know what I would do if I was in an apocalypse without her considering she is both my sister and basically my best friend.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019
    Simple, my girlfriend. Like I needed anyone else now.

How I'd survive? Simple, just avoid using guns since that would only draw attention towards me in favor of weapons such as axes or sledgehammers and use stealth as much as possible.

Last edited:

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 13, 2023
    >:3 Answered a similar type a question before, but Captain Fabio. Just look at his profile! He definitely knows what to do in a zombie apocalypse!
    Silent Hill 2 isn't a zombie game damn it!
    *ahem*
    Anthony Bourdain. World's already screwed, might as well have someone fun to spend the rest of the days with.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    My best friend, since he's one of those people that talks like he knows his stuff when it comes to zombie outbreaks, and makes it pretty convincing. He'd certainly know more than anyone else that I would have the option of sticking with, so. xD;

Sirfetch’d

Obviously I would want Michonne next to me.

images

Last edited:

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
    Years
  • Someone from PC would be Pink Mommy no doubt.

Someone I know irl, would be my girlfriend. I wouldn't want her to die. Plus I'm sure she'll be safe with me, I'll be killing zombies as my hobby ;)

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • There's this friend of mine names Hans who could bench press a horse he spends so much time working out. He's also into swords and stuff. I figure he'd be good at killing zombies, I'll stick with him.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    I'd choose my boyfriend because I don't want him to die! Or much more likely I'd choose some random military veteran and get access to their stashes of weapons/supplies and then go rescue loved ones before all living together happily in an air raid shelter for dozens of years until the zombies have all starved and died, ah the romance. ♥

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
    Years
  • I'd choose my.....fathermotherbrother. I consider all three of them as a whole. I simply can't live without them and would love to spend my final waking moments battling alongside the people whom I love.

KriegStein

Nuclear Reactor
    Years
  • Propably either one of my best dudes. Propably the one who Im almost brothers with. We both have same sense of humor and morale...(exept that mine is realy twisted) We would make a great team since we work very well together and I know he would not leave me and likevise. Also we both haave some general surviving skills and tactics in case of such situation.
    Another reason would be the reason that spending last days with him would actualy be "fun" as much it can be. :D

Back