• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokéCommunity Supporter Rewards

Midnight Beat

elit resu motsuc
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 17, 2023
I really wanna donate, but the problem is...

...I'm kinda shakey about using my new credit card (With all these commercials, you would be too). Is there another way to donate? Like, Western Union?

That's what Pay Pal is all about. It protects your personal information from the person that you are making the payment to.
Check it out yourself

Apple Inc.

This Changes Everything. Again
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 29, 2023
I like the idea. However members who have previously donated less than $5 lose the bar properly but are still purple and italicized

Midnight Beat

elit resu motsuc
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 17, 2023
How much exactly is required to keep the userbar? I thought it was $5, but I donated $8 and my userbar was removed.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
Users who donated less than $5 will revert to regular user status after a set amount of time. :x As for those who donated over $5... you should have the userbar. x_o; Lemme go check the settings on that.

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 20, 2020
And if you donate 2000$ or more we'll automatically promote you to admin. =D

1) Can you do it with a check?
2) What if you have a PERFECT money-making way and your profits are 2000 bucks in about 2 or 3 months?

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
Omggg David. I need to smack you for that post. >:O

We won't make someone an admin for sending in $2000, although we would certainly appreciate the gesture. XD; Dunno why everyone's taking it so seriously.

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 20, 2020
Then, I guess I could just give a few cash, but can you use a check or anything like that? I don't have paypal...

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
Years
Well, who knows, the "debate about $2000-Staff Admin" won't be proven, unless someone ACTUALLY DOES IT.
I doubt anyone actually will, but I really think that whoever that person is, will be accepted as a Staff Admin or even higher, since a $2000 payment would mean that it is possible to pay for a vBulletin-run forum for about 10 years, or more!

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
Years
Well, who knows, the "debate about $2000-Staff Admin" won't be proven, unless someone ACTUALLY DOES IT.
I doubt anyone actually will, but I really think that whoever that person is, will be accepted as a Staff Admin or even higher, since a $2000 payment would mean that it is possible to pay for a vBulletin-run forum for about 10 years, or more!

No... it was proven when Lighting said that you won't get promoted. You'll get a nice big hug in asterisks, a thank you and a level 5 CS rank. There's really no debate here ^^'

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
Years
I will tell all of you this, no one is setting foot in this rank without going the right way (Getting Modded, then S-Modded, then promoted to AA, and then to SA). Red is too rare just for any person to get in. XD

RYOUKI

survive the world.
Years
You can send in foreign amounts, but make sure the amount you send in is equivalent to what you need in US dollars. So if you just want the coloured name, make sure the amount you send in is higher than $5 USD. Any currency exchange site should tell you more or less what you need. :x

Oh, I see. So I have to make more than 10 dollars if I wanna donate... and convince someone to ,make a paypal account...

anyways, thx. for explaining.

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 20, 2020
Oh, darn... :P
I thought the money-making gimmick was a good idea (There's now chips!)

175.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

NessStar3000

Ever Perpetual
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 27, 2011
Once I get my credit card, I'll be glad to donate in some money. Hurry up and make your existence true ya dumb credit card! XD

Back