• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Did you return Kenya and Shuckie?

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
Ha. Ha. No. And that's why you don't let strangers use things that belong to you.

I did return Kenya since I think Fearow is completely useless, but I did use Shuckle because it's obviously the best pokemon in the series.

Years
  • Seen Feb 8, 2016
I always took Shuckle, but only once gave him back. Spearow on the other hand I never took as I didn't know about that until the Heartgold/Soulsilver remakes.

Years
Funny story with kenya used it as an hm slave then after I had Beaten red and done some other things and then returned her Plus I always returned the shuckle

Gligar

Bruhfication Sayan
Years
I have a funny story. First, with Kenya. I won a giveaway. So I was getting Arceus for free. I liked all my pokemon at that time so I decided to give him Kenya. But then, I felt bad for it so I didn't give here Kenya. I left Kenya by himself in the starting six by accident, and I left to try battle the gym leader, I lost at the first attack, I was so mad I released it.

And for the Shuckie, the second I got it, I decided to release it. That was fun.

Last edited:

shayminskyforme88

Collecting Events
Years
I only found out recently that you can actually return them, but... NOPE, they're just sitting in my boxes. Shuckie is for breeding though. Funny thing is I actually got a Spanish version of Shuckie of the GTS to Masuda breed.

mariomaniac432

Shuckle Master
Years
I always kept them both so I'd have extra ID #s for the lottery. In the original versions, I used to catch a random Pokemon and give it the mail Kenya was carrying so I could keep it and get Nightmare. I never tried this in the remakes so I don't know if it still works. And I didn't know you could return Shuckie at all.

Years
I usually returned the Spearow, but I didn't know you could give the Shuckle back to its owner. Now I feel bad. x)

Kikaito plush

Angeline plushxKikaito plush
Years
I gave the letter to an random ratata that I caught so I kept the spearow.
I returned the shuckle after the leugue 4 was beaten.

Sirfetch’d

I never do haha. This is mainly because once I get them I just box them for Pokedex filler and never use them! I did once use the Kenya though and it was a very good team member!

Outlier

Yes but I wish I didn't. Not that they're rare Pokemon or anything but I'm trying to win a masterball from the daily lotto and I can use all the trainer ID's I can get.

Sun

When the sun goes down...
Years
  • Seen Jan 20, 2017
I tried to returned Shuckie but that thing has grown attached to me when I wanted to return it, so I got to keep it.

Kenya, she's either returned or taken by me. lol

Cerberus87

Mega Houndoom, baby!
Years
I returned Kenya because, well, it's a Spearow. Tons of them in the game. I don't care about the lottery either.

I didn't return Shuckie, though, because I feel it's in better hands with the player.

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen May 23, 2023
I replaced Kenya with a Spearow of my own but Shuckle was too cute to give back so I ran away and hoped they wouldn't send a mob of angry NPCs after me. :(

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
Years
I didnt have the time, i wanted to move on the storyline so i basically skipped it and kept Kenya haha

DarkSkys

Still Alone, Still Alive, Still Unbroken
Years
I kepted Kenya, just took the mail off and put it on another Pokémon. Fearow was great

Back