• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokeCommunity Uprising [EPILOGUE]

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 5, 2024
    [UNBAN] Charlie Brown

xD Was so confused when I saw Grey Bidoof's name. Does he even come to the underground?

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • Folks! If you have a NA or have yet to vote on the BAN APPEAL this night, do so ASAP! If you miss more than two NAs, I may transfer your NA to another player so it will get used.

Spoiler:

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
    Years
  • [unban] Charlie Brown

Well we need every innocent role alive so

Jay

[font=Brawler][color=#91a8d4][i]Here comes the boi
    Years
  • I see absolutely no reason at this point to not [unban] Charlie Brown.

To be honest I'm pretty sure there just isn't one at this point.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • This night phase is over. If you did not submit a night action, it will be noted. If you miss another night action, I will give your role to someone else that's active!

Expect a phase change post soon!

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • ON THE ROAD TO THE TREEHOUSE - D.2

Mana looked out at the destroyed Playground from atop a hill. Places of joy now in ruin. The plan had worked masterfully and Todoroki would be thrilled. Not only did they have better coordination for attacks, but they had more power to wield as a result.

The Resistance forces were moving onward to the Round Table, where the low population would prove an easy victory for them. Mana began walking down the hill and filed in line behind Candy and Ullion, shaking their hands genially, as if...he was truly their comrade. The fools.​

Klippy led the battalion across the ruins of the battle. They hadn't lost as many soldiers as they had thought, but a few were missing. Concerning to say the least.

He had felt strange though. As if he was just barely alive. Something had intervened, he supposed, but through all the bullets and bombings, only that moment near the factory had concerned him.

"Rebels!" he shouted. "On to the Round Table!"​

Lerroux sat at a table in the cafe he loved with his two minions, babagareeb and Deceptio.

"It's time for another recruit, I'd say."

The two minions got up. There he was. Their new prize.

The barista ran in the back. She knew she was no match for the evil in the cafe, but she didn't want to resist and be hacked herself.

The two minions grabbed Christos, dragging him towards their master.

Lerroux pressed a finger gently to his head and said, "Welcome to the fold, my new lamb."

Christos quit resisting as his eyes glowed purple.​

Todoroki sat at his desk, displeasure oozing from his eyes. He had three prisoners in front of him. Sonata, Cosmic, and Eros. All had disappointed him after the battle. Now he was one district down and the Resistance edged closer to his doorstep.

He stood, grasping the handle of his hammer. All three prisoners began yelling in fear, pleading for their lives.

"ok u no what all of u shut up. i migt ban u all next so watch out."

He walked towards one of them, gave them a firm whack on the head and then...​

Lycanthropy was banned! He may appeal on N. TWO.

PLAYERS

Klippy as the Narrator
    Nakuzami as ?
    gimmepie as ?
    JohnnyMustang as ?
    Bidoof FTW as ?
    Seth Rollins as ?
    Deceptio as ?
    Alli as ?
    Ullion as ?
    Bacteriophage as ?
    Kiyoshi the Polar Bear as ?
    Nimsy as ?
    Bardothren as ?
    Mana as ?
    Arx as ?
    Absol used bite! as ?
    Shak as ?
    gio7sm as ?
    eros as ?
    Jupiter as ?
    Fantome as ?
    apocalypseArisen as ?
    Lost Heart as ?
    Sonata as ?
    Universe as ?
    Christos as ?​
    Ash as ?
    Melody as ?
    arachnidsGrip as ?
    Candy as ?
    Twiggy as ?
    Detox as ?
    Superjolt as ?
    Netto Azure as ?
    Hermione Granger as ?
    Misdreavus as ?
    THE Sandwich as ?
    Charlie Brown as ?
    Lycanthropy as ?​
    Ninja Aiden as ?
    BlueDogXL as ?
    Fun Size as ?​

RULES

These are the rules of the game! Be sure to follow them because I will ignore votes or posts that don't. :)

When voting, you must write [BAN] Person.
    If a person is banned, they may write a BAN APPEAL. During the night phase, players may post and vote to [UNBAN] Person after they write their appeal. 50% of the active players voting to unban someone will allow that person back into the game.
    There is no traditional night phase. It will function like a normal day phase; the only difference being that you are voting to UNBAN or KEEP BANNED.
    If you remain BANNED, you may submit a final death post that does not reveal any game information.
    If you are UNBANNED, then BANNED again, you may not appeal and must remain banned. In cases like this, the night phase will remain open for chatting, but there will be no vote.
    Missing two voting phases will result in you being BANNED and you will not be allowed to appeal.​

Etherion

Now lets hope that we didn't make the wrong decision :/

Abby

#freecoffee
    Years
  • Oh yay. Charlie's back!

Now let's just hope he wasn't part of todokori's army.

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
  • we most certainly did not. Charlie Brown is telling the truth. He can't be Mana coz look at the first paragraph,

Mana began walking down the hill and filed in line behind Candy and Ullion, shaking their hands genially, as if...he was truly their comrade. The fools

Mana is currently hiding in the body of a resistance. Considering Charlie is GB, and GB is a supporter (aka part of the resistance) it would be assumed Mana is or was GB. I'm not sure if he's still in GB but considering he's mentioned in the post that no one still suspects him, I think it's safe to assume that he hasnt disguised once more, or has disguised in another resistance body.

On the second paragraph, I think killing Lerroux is our top priority here. They have 3 recruits now, and since they have 3, it means Lerroux recruits every phase. That's why we need to kill Lerroux asap.

On the last one, it is worth mentioning that Eros and Sonata (both in the Army) are targetted by Todoroki. Now, there is a 1/3 chance that Lycan is Eros, and 2/3 that he's part of the Army.

Years
  • Could the first line suggest that Charlie really was Mana and has snuck back into the resistance with us having unbanned him, none the wiser?

Back