• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Faeries, Daemons & Lycans [Epilogue]

Superjolt

Put some [b][color=Red]color[/color][/b] in your l
Years
  • Well, [Burn] eros. Not sure why people are questioning this, unless they just didn't bother to read the last page?
    I think Deceptio has a good point though. Our response to this should be a bit measured, since there's of course no guarantee that everyone on Cosmic's list is a lycan. Still, after eros, I think we should at least try one additional name on that list before we decide whether or not to write it off.
    I think I agree with what Sopheria said here, though the question is - who from the list should we look into next?

I also wonder about all the roles that um... lost their alignment? (that's what it seems to have happened, at least). The Alchemist is now with the Daemons. Do they all just join random factions now, like the Alchemist did?

Superjolt

Put some [b][color=Red]color[/color][/b] in your l
    Years
  • [HandItOff]Eros

Where is that goddamn list?
    If you mean the list Cosmic posted, it's on page 16, but I'll quote it here:

Here's a much better idea for a lynch. Kill everyone who used the word "night" in their first post of the game. Need proof? Go look at Klippy and Lawlietta's first posts.

Here's a list for you, before they might try to sneakily edit it out:

jdthebud
    eros
    Lost Heart
    Orpheus
    Parivir
    Detox
    Wizardman11

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
  • I take that Naku forgot to put the bomb in the narrative.

GG folks.

Also Johnny fix your vote god what does it take for people to read the goddamn burning guidelines? You use Burn, not some random words in a bracket.

Why can't people read it god
    tumblr_inline_mkhv2bd4uK1qz4rgp.gif

Last edited:

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • I take that Naku forgot to put the bomb in the narrative.

GG folks.

Also Johnny fix your vote god what does it take for people to read the goddamn burning guidelines? You use Burn, not some random words in a bracket.

Why can't people read it god

The bomb isn't what I forgot
    And that was Johnny passing the bomb to eros lol

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 25, 2023
    If the GM is joking about someone's phrasing, then I think we can cool our jets freaking out about "the goddamn burning guidelines"...

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • A Terrible Mistake
    Pecilia panicked. He'd realized that there was a bomb or something being passed around, and he didn't want to risk being caught with it when it exploded. He wasn't holding it now, but one couldn't be too careful.

He pulled out the Elixir that he'd received a few nights before. This Elixir would, when ingested, protect the drinker from death once. Or at least, that's what Pecilia had thought. A forgery like this was hard to distinguish from the legitimate item, especially for those untrained in the art of potion making.

He tilted his head back and poured every last drop of the Elixir down his throat. A sudden calm washed over him, as he believed himself to be safe.

But then he started coughing.

He dropped to his knees, spluttering and gasping for air. He spit up a few mouthfuls of blood before he collapsed, dead.

Trust is meaningless.
    Pecilia is dead. He was a Lilin.

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
  • #RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREKT

Eros, buddy, you got done.
    Ngl, Nagi also looks pretty sus having fallen over herself a bit, but maybe that's a mix-up of words on her part?

[BURN]: No one because I don't have time right now to go back and read the list of peeps who used 'Night' in their first post.

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
  • If the GM is joking about someone's phrasing, then I think we can cool our jets freaking out about "the goddamn burning guidelines"...

He wasn't joking about it, JohnnyMustang actually passed a bomb to eros, which came from the Weregator (Cosmic), who presumably gave it to him before he died last night, as last night was the third night (counting from 0).

The burning guidelines still need to be followed or the vote will not count, right?

Jay

[font=Brawler][color=#91a8d4][i]Here comes the boi
    Years
  • Spoiler:

To be honest, i find it hard to believe that eros is the werehyena... i don't know, first Christos refuses to say who it is, and once the bandwagon for eros starts rolling, suddenly he comes out and says it was in fact him all along? seems fishy.
    nonetheless... i admit it definitely looks like eros is a lycan, judging from his attempt to erase his tracks and edit the incriminating bits out of his earlier posts. i really don't want him killed this early in the game, but this evidence is the only we have to go on, so...

[BURN] eros

phoenix-headshake.gif

It's a sad fact of truth that we can't ever be one hundred percent certain, but we can also be decently sure that Christos wants the werehyena dead for the sake of his own undead faction. Meaning that he really has no reason to lie about this unless there's something we don't know.

If there IS something we don't know and Christos is lying to us, if Fletch turns out to be an innocent... then I'll be quite frank with you, to hell with this marriage and alliance business, I'll be voting to burn him on the morrow as he fueled a bandwagon to the point of no return using "evidence".

If you ask me however, he's telling the truth and this won't happen. Like you said, it's the best evidence we have at the moment.

phoenix-sweating(b).gif

And all you guys jumping on Nagi for her "slip up"? Calm down would you, this is a simple contradiction in words during a situation in a game that's already quite hectic. There's been no other evidence available to make her seem in any way suss, so let's take a few moments before directly incriminating her.

Right now, our concern is this list, we should inspect another individual from it... perhaps Wiz? He has already tried to defend Eros AND his name is on the list. Does it not seem much more likely that he is a Lycan IF the list is to be believed? I feel like it would be best to investigate him further. Perhaps this could be left to the golem or the demon jailer role (since they too want the lycans gone)?

phoenix-document(b).gif

Since right now we know that our lynch is to be Eros, I say we focus more on Wiz and see if he has any means of defending himself... I mean claiming that Eros is innocent based on his own info... alluding that he has a role...

As for the current bandwagon I have a feeling it's a bad idea, I'm not going to role-reveal but trust me that you don't want to burn eros today.

and then when Christos points out the information we can more readily trust? Wiz claims the information he received is flawed, thus stating that he got the info from elsewhere and not from his own role.

If you're right then the information I received is flawed, I guess you can't trust everyone in these games :/

There are plenty of explanations for this, but if you ask me this is the sign of a wolf turning coat to try and save his own hide, after realizing that defending his friend could get him easily incriminated.

phoenix-pointing(b).gif

Back