• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

You're Banned (Pokémon Style) ! [Remember to make every post Pokémon related!]

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
  • Banned because flygon has a little more use with that ground typing instead of flying, but ice shard doesn't discriminate.

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
  • Banned because it might possibly be true that flygon is better than Archeops too many weaknesses on Archeops although ice shard loves both equally!

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
  • Banned because the Best WIshes anime originally intended to go all out with a full-scale war until the stupid earthquake happened in 2011, so they had to completely shift gears to something else.

Meadow

Years
  • Banned because that's understandable, considering how the dub removed all references to the war in an attempt to make all of the retcons cleaner and whatnot.

I still think it would've been nice if the dubbers aired it though (maybe as a special episode or so), considering how the target audience would have no reason to be traumatized.

Meadow

Years
  • Banned because that's quite unfortunate.

Had that two-parter actually aired, the writers would surely have made Team Plasma recurring villains.

Meadow

Years
  • Banned because I can't say Team Flare was any good, but I guess the rest of the plot was nice and simple.

Back