• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Final Fantasy XIV, Street Fighter V, and Diablo 3.

First two don't need any explanation, and Diablo 3 is fun with peeps. I like fun.

I also like shooting things with two crossbows. Johnny Gat bruh.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Welp, have to restart Slime Rancher because I switched PCs and didn't back up my saves. Which kinda sucks! All the gold plorts I collected :(((

Years
  • SolatoRobo
    for the DS.

A video game that has been discarded and not very widely known. Yet I'm having a blast with it. The game is basically Skies of Arcadia with furries and mechs, minus the ship battles and your main method of defeating an enemy is lifting. With the exception of the last bit, the game is a hell lot of fun; Though lifting your enemy and tossing them around is an odd way of fighting, they give different spins on how to beat it and include other methods of play.

Example, your Red; a 'bounty' hunter of sorts doing odd jobs from hunting down certain people to finding things and doing guard work. The mech can be outfitted with Bi-plane parts to go 'dog' fighting. Go fishing for giant crabs. (Crab battle reference) and just various other things.

If you don't like the gameplay, you can at least enjoy the world they built for it. Endless floating islands and a beautiful scenery from start to finish. I recommend looking up this game can giving it a good run before leaving it. I also strongly recommend you play this on a 3DS with the circled pad joy-stick, while playing on a regular DS is fine, to move in a 3D with with digital pad feels a little cumbersome, it'll be a little better to have a joystick instead.

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
  • Attacking my backlog, started Escape Dead Island which I had impulsively bought during an Xbox Live sale. It's okay for what it's worth, but it's a step backwards in the Dead Island series as a whole. I also am about to play Saints Row IV and Metro Last Light for the first time soon, as I just bought them both on sale for a total of $15. Can't wait!

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
    Years
  • Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth (PS4/ENG) - One good game this year! I didnt expect it to be THIS good and THIS fun! Im training all the time, and having fun with the story! I enjoy this game a lot!

Pokemon: Yellow version (3DS VC/ENG) - Yay Happy 20th Birthday Pokemon! I got Yellow version for now. Since Im moving I wont have too much time, and i will get Red and Blue later on. But I wanted to start out with Yellow! :)

TCB

Tranquilo.
    Years
  • Project X Zone 2: In short; an improvement to the original in nearly every way. The combat mechanics are more easier to chain now, the tactical RPG elements aren't as repetitive as before in trying to shake things up from time to time, the music is of course solid, but the writing for the localization....oh my GOD it is sooooo damn clever, witty and all around great. They really let a few things pass by like Ryu/Bison shipping, the various fourth wall leans, references to video games outside the games own cast and more. And Segata Sanshiro. For those looking for an alternative to Fire Emblem Fates I cannot stress enough to pick this one up.

Super Mystery Dungeon For the most part I'm enjoying this. It's no Gates so thank goodness for that. If brought back the difficulty while still keeping the newer mechanics of Gates so that's a plus.

Yellow Version 3DS What more can I say? This is like playing through a big chunk of my childhood again. Using that glitch I already caught two Mew hahaha.

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
  • Ryse Son of Rome. There's something about this game i really like and its one of the few games that i truly enjoyed in the XBone. The storytelling, the cinematics, the high level of production value, the soundtrack, and the combat feels so nice, though i wish that the attacks were a little faster. There's something about these Antiquity themed games that fast attack swing and speeds are kinda taboo for some reason. Also, I was watching Gladiator the other day.

Shank. Its the kind of game that was born so people who enjoy pretty violent, intense, and 90s action themed stuff such as myself could enjoy it. The gameplay is exactly what i like when it comes to "old school": 2d sidescrolling but with brutality and a bit of graphic violence to boot.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Far Cry Primal on the PS4, Halo 5 on the XBOX One, and Pokemon Blue on the 3DS.

Games are coming out, and it's glorious.

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
  • With the help of PS2 Emulation through PSXC2 i can finally play some of my long lost PS2 games such as Spartan Total Warrior since I've been talking a lot about this game, as well as the LOTR games The Two Towers and Return of the King, which are fine examples of actually decent movie-licensed games. Also, why LOTR games because i love killing lots and lots and lots of Orcs, but not the Warcraft Orcs. Actually screw emulation with ROTK since a PC version of it actually exists.

As for 3DS, almost done with Fire Emblem Fates: Birthright but I'm holding of completion as i dont want to feel cheated.

Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2017
    Currently, I'm playing Project X Zone 2. 11 chapters in, and I'm loving it so far! The references and throwbacks to Namco x Capcom are great. I especially love the interaction between Kite and Haseo, though. Boy, I miss that series so much. ;~;

It's definitely an improvement over the first game, though! Battles are a lot quicker, and there aren't a billion enemies on the map anymore. I also think the music's a lot better in this game too, compared to the first one.

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
  • with the magic of ePSXe, Future Cop L.A.P.D aka Police Brutality: The game. Well not really, but its a game for those who like Hi tech cops vs Hi tech terrorists and the Futuristic L.A Crime War setting since ya know, LA in fiction is so good for such themes.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back