• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

7th Gen Favourite Gen 7 Pokemon

Years
The Popplio line without a doubt, since it has been rivaling Oshawott for my PokeMascot position. Primarina is also a strong and diverse special attacker, all while being adorable and majestic.

I also love a lot of the Fairy-types and Grass-types of this gen - Mimikyu, Ribombee, Lurantis and Tsareena all get honourable mentions. I also love the gimmick of Oricorio, and the uniqueness of Araquanid. Bewear, Salazzle, Minior and the Tapus also get some mention.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
Buzzwole, followed by Tapu Lele.

Honorable mentions:

Decidueye
Incineroar
Primarina
Lycanroc
Mudsdale
Tsareena
Wishiwashi
Salazzle
Glosiopod
Oranguru
Silvally
Mimikyu
Kommo-o
Solgaleo
Pheromosa
Celesteela
Magearna

Years
As for legendaries, Lunala is really elegant looking. Sunsteel Strikes can't melt Moongeist beams :^)

Lunala always seems to become my staple helper when I'm training up a new team since its Ghost/Psychic coverage in addition to Moonblast can surprisingly make short work of a lot of Pokemon used by the Elite Four and Champion title challengers.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 7, 2019
Alolan Sandslash (I just love Sandslash in general, after being MVP in a Wonderlocke of Y)
Nihilego-Lusamine (If it counts)

Mister Coffee

Blathering Fool
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Nov 7, 2020
I really like Mimikyu, Bruxish, and Toxapex.
Mimikyu looks adorable, has an amazing type combination, and is impressive competitively.
Bruxish, although it's not quite built well for competitive, I'm determined to use it to its full potential, and Bruxish is absolutely fabulous looking.
Toxapex is an insanely powerful wall pokemon, its lore is really savage, and it looks like an adorable menace.

LuminousWarrior

Knight In Battle Scarred Armour
Years
Is there anyone that doesn't like Mimikyu? I mean look at it! It's the perfect mix of cute and creepy. It's the perfect Ghost-Type!

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
I made a list with the help of a favorite search engine and I ended up with this chart:

This is a top 50 of my favorites. You can check out this tool over here for chosing you're favorites:

A little warning it's a bit time consuming and a lot of clicking, but you would be surprised with which ones are you're favorites.
My all time favorite is Metagross followed by Porygon-Z.
What surprised me the most is how much I like the Eevee evolution line.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 25
  • UK
  • Seen Nov 3, 2017
I love Incineroar and Passimian as well as Alolan Persian and Alolan Exeggutor! The latter two were temporary members of my team

Years
Tsareena is very cute. Lycanroc is amazing. But I think my favorit is Drampa. It's so nice, with its Neverending Story dragon-like face.

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
Years
Whishiwashi is the coolest in terms of concept. That is in my opinion hehe ^-^
Butttt the one I like the most is probably Kommo-o because of its unique name, design and typing.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
After having a bit of time passing, I think I can answer this, giving most pokemon a chance. I will try to get 5 pokemon for each category.

Favorites:
Spoiler:

Favorites Alolans-
Spoiler:

Notable Neutrals:
Spoiler:

Hate:
Spoiler:

Back