• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Post Flair Showoff! (has flair templates too!)

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
I keep getting inspired and wanting to change my flair again but I just love this one so much so. I think I'll just keep keeping it ahah.

edit: jk let's go, i like pink

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 24, 2023
I've grown to like flair editing a lot now that I know how it works, plus it's helping me learn little bits of CSS here and there. I think I might just give myself a new one every couple of weeks or so! This one's 300-Persia style to celebrate the icon that is Eva Green's character Artemisia ❤

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
@Rika, so far all of the images you've used have been KILLER

Sorvete

Novice
Years
So can I use background images in flairs at all or nope?

Oh yeah, and here's my flair's code by the way:

Code:
[COLOR="Orange"]Main block[/COLOR]

background-image: repeating-linear-gradient(#011121, #02142C, #011121);

[COLOR="Orange"]Avatar container[/COLOR]

border-radius: 150px; border: 3px solid #946b2d;

[COLOR="Orange"]Your name[/COLOR]

font-family: satisfy; font-size: 32px; color: #0e1a40; text-shadow: -1px 0 #fff, 0 1px #fff, 1px 0 #fff, 0 -1px #fff, 0 0 5px #5d5d5d;

[COLOR="Orange"]Statistics[/COLOR]

border: 3px solid #946b2d; background-position: center; background-image: linear-gradient(#011224, #021D3A); padding: 25px; padding-top: 50px; padding-bottom: 50px; font-family: francois one; font-size:10pt; color: #946b2d;

[COLOR="Orange"]Mini Biography[/COLOR]

padding: 25px; font-family: francois one; font-size:10pt; color: #946b2d;

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Last edited:

polymorphism

[SPAN="color: #91D1FF; font-family: Noto Serif JP;
Years
Yolo it's pretty minimalist and I'm too lazy to remove the actual information at the right side but I like it.

Last edited:

Cloche

エスパーレディ
Years
Tried to use Meadow's code as a guideline... I'm not sure how I feel about it I love all the transparency it had!

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
Does anyone know how to had that "subtitle" under the name (or title,whatever you wish to call it). I'm confused......

If you go to Edit Profile, you should see a part that says "custom user title". Put something in there and that should give you what you're looking for

Back