• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hack Series: Pokémon Sors - The VytroVerse Part 2 (Full Game, v1.3 Available Now!)

Vytron

Just an ordinary Romhacker
Years
Pokemon SorsTransCropped.png

Story

This is Part 2 of my romhack series, The VytroVerse!
Parts:
Spoiler:

Screenshots

Spoiler:

Bugs (According to Version 1.3)

Spoiler:

Download

• Pokémon Sors Full Release 1.3 (Bug Fix Patch) (2021)
  • Pokémon Sors Google Drive Folder (Game Patches & Documentation)
    Released:
    2021. December 25th
    Length: The full game, including the post game and everything, with some fixes included (1.0, 1.1 & 1.2 is fully playable too, but I wanted to iron out a few things reported)!
    Saves from 1.0, 1.1 & 1.2 work with 1.3!
    Notes: Patching is required, please read the .txt file included with the download. Documents for the game available here! (you can also use the command ?sorsdocs in my server)
    Attention: There is an extra patch available for those who want to make the game compatible with every emulator or the 3DS VC! (details given in Emulator Compatibility)
    How do I know what version am I playing?
    Sors-1-2-mark.png
Earlier versions:
Pokemon SorsFrio EditionCrop.png
Available Now! (April Fools) - Download here!

Changelog:
Spoiler:

Links

Links you may find interesting.

Discord Server | Entire Soundtrack of the hack | Weekly Sors, a series with weekly updates (Ended after 10 Episodes) | Google Drive Folders

Final Game Launch Trailer

Game's Anime Ending (Demo's Launch Trailer)

First Trailer

Custom soundtracks

Check some of the sound tracks here.

Spoiler:

Emulator Compatibility (General Information)

Spoiler:

Credits

Spoiler:

Part 3: Pokémon Saiph 2's Thread is up now! (Click on Support Banner!)

VytroVerse Chronicles

Pokémon Sors 2 Teaser

Pokémon Sors 2 Wild Battle Theme

Pokémon Sors 2 Trainer Battle Theme

Support Banner
Banner.png

HTML:
[URL="https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=433238"][IMG]https://i.ibb.co/r6fN21q/Banner.png[/IMG][/URL]

Part 4: Pokémon Sors 2

Part 3: Pokémon Saiph 2

• Credits may expand/change over time.
• Stealing/Ripping material out of the screenshots is strictly forbidden
• The romhack was developed solely by me, there was no development team.
• This is Copyright © 2021 by #Vytron. Do not claim as your own. If you upload my game anywhere make sure to give credit and provide the official documentations!

[/SPOILER]

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen May 13, 2020
Finally up, I'm glad to see your progress is going great, p.s. this is SacrilegiousZombie from your discord

Years
This hack looks decent! I hope it works much better than Saiph as that one has graphical glitches. Question though, why not use the CFRU as the game engine? It has all moves from Gen 1-7 on top of that it also has dynamax now.

Vytron

Years
This hack looks decent! I hope it works much better than Saiph as that one has graphical glitches. Question though, why not use the CFRU as the game engine? It has all moves from Gen 1-7 on top of that it also has dynamax now.
Leon's base has everything I need, and I don't need all the filler things like Zmoves or Dynamax.
(I know you can build the rom without those as well, but in that case it does not worth the work)

Vytron

Years
A test comment to see if the support banner works properly lol

Last edited:
Back