• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you doing just RIGHT now.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
  • Just finished looking through the next section of my Genshin oc's fanfic while tiering in Love Live! School Idol Festival. This is my usual routine, by the way, playing SIF at late night hours to rank on the first night of a new event.

Years
  • Recovering from another fall. I think I'm gonna have to get carpets, my floors are so hard. It's not like I have a pet to worry about these days.

Years
  • Contemplating

Recovering from another fall. I think I'm gonna have to get carpets, my floors are so hard. It's not like I have a pet to worry about these days.

getting rejected :sadcat:

Spoiler:

CiCi

[font=Satisfy]Obsession: Watanuki Kimihiro and Izu
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    Wondering what in the heck baby Caesar could possibly want now 🤔 He ate, burped, pooped on me, got clean clothes, was held, and still he cry

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Trying to figure out how to balance being productive and healthy with being a mentally relaxed lazy butt today.

Years
  • Ordering a missing part from Lego's website since they didn't bother to include it in the set...
    I got most of this thing finished, but can't fully finish it due to the missing piece 😤

Back