• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you doing just RIGHT now.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
  • Right now? Writing a genshin fanfic of sorts, lmfao. I'm not writing my oc, he's basically taking control to be honest. He's writing me.

(I hate that word by the way, fanfiction).

ASG

ANTI-SPAM GUN
    Years
  • Simultaneously getting ready for the gym while also procrastinating getting ready for the gym

Also playing Cookie Clicker

Years
    • Seen today
    I helped my mother with laundry

Grief sucks and really puts you out of commision. I was pretty somber all day yesterday.

CiCi

[font=Satisfy]Obsession: Watanuki Kimihiro and Izu
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    Dying that I can't clean my house for another few weeks 😭 Someone please come over and vacuum!

Years
  • Eating dessert 😊

thinking and crying bc mental illness sucks

Grief sucks and really puts you out of commision. I was pretty somber all day yesterday.

Stay strong =)

Spoiler:

Dying that I can't clean my house for another few weeks 😭 Someone please come over and vacuum!

No neighbors you can bribe or robot cleaners you happen to have? =3

Killing Sheep....

Oi...

Years
  • I'm taking a break from a very hectic work day to check PC and such. Will be jumping back into the craziness in a few minutes ;-;

Years
  • Eating rice cakes and browsing PC

BTW what did you meant to say...

Anyways, I gotta admit that one biggest mistake in my life in PC is that to forget to mention that I killed Sheep in Minecraft for a damn BED and MUTTON....

Massacring Sheeps and Pigs....

iN MiNEcrAFt!!!!!

There was no context =p
    There's someone on the forum here with that name/nickname ^.^

Killing them in Minecraft is fully acceptable and completely normal though.
    Gotta say Beef is a better food source than mutton/pork though =p

Pyrax

Midnight Guest
    Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Seen today
    Just having some tea and listening to music before getting ready for work. I'm getting kinda sick of night shifts tbh, maybe I'll ask to be put on days -_-

Years
  • After putting my feet in the massager I am applying some French lavender oil on my skin to make me forget the cramps and lull me into a pleasant night's sleep. This is an especially sweet and lovely lavender, I do declare!

Years
  • Browsing the internet trying to find my brother a birthday present. I still have time but I want to get somethin good.

Back