• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Legends: Arceus] Pokémon you want to use

Years
  • We don't know too much about the games quite yet, including exactly how your party will work, but are there any Pokémon you're excited to journey through the Sinnoh of old with?

I want to run across the fields with my Glaceon and Leafeon. :D

pkmin3033

In a crazy ideal fantasy world, I'd like to have an event similar to Sinjoh Ruins from HGSS and run around with level 1 creation trio Legendaries. xD

Otherwise...idk. I'd quite like early access to Froslass, because I've never used that on a team in a game before despite it being one of my favourites. Steelix would be cool, too.

Years
    • Seen today
    I'm going ahead and make a hypothetical team with the Pokemon already revealed: Decidueye, Infernape, Empoleon, Garchomp, Gardevoir, and either Raichu or Luxray.

jfuze174

Elite Trainer Joey
    Years
  • I'm curious to see if we get ancient sinnoh regional forms don't expect it in BDSP but can see them Bringing it out for this

EmTheGhost

I say a lot of words
    Years
  • I had what I think is a pretty fun idea: pick one Pokemon that seems like it would have a long lifespan, catch one in BDSP and one in Legends, and pretend that they're the same Pokemon in different time periods. My top candidates so far are Turtwig (because tortoises are very long-lived) or Spiritomb.

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    They had one shot that showed a starter from gen 2, gen 7 and gen 4 (?) - cyndaquil, rowlet and piplup. My gut says you'll be able to see Pokemon from all different gens in this open-world game, which is undoubtedly the best way to do this. It's worth nothing that we didn't see Pikachu or any of the gen 1 starters, maybe Game Freak is waking up to the fact that old boomers like myself aren't the core demographic anymore and including gen 1 'mons doesn't mean instant profit.

But, as an old school boomer, you bet I'm gonna be playing with gen 1/2/3 Pokemon in my party. :P Ideally Charizard or Typhlosion, and any cool flying, water, electric and ice type. Last slot is up for grabs.

Years
    • Seen today
    They had one shot that showed a starter from gen 2, gen 7 and gen 4 (?) - cyndaquil, rowlet and piplup. My gut says you'll be able to see Pokemon from all different gens in this open-world game, which is undoubtedly the best way to do this. It's worth nothing that we didn't see Pikachu or any of the gen 1 starters, maybe Game Freak is waking up to the fact that old boomers like myself aren't the core demographic anymore and including gen 1 'mons doesn't mean instant profit.

But, as an old school boomer, you bet I'm gonna be playing with gen 1/2/3 Pokemon in my party. :P Ideally Charizard or Typhlosion, and any cool flying, water, electric and ice type. Last slot is up for grabs.
    Actually, Pikachu was shown in the trailer, as a wild Pokemon. And with Rowlet and Cyndaquil was actually Oshawott, which is from Gen 5.

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
    Years
  • I already said I have a very high chance of picking Cyndaquil, so according to what was seen in the trailer, I defininitely want a Shinx to help cover weaknesses. And then possibly a random Water type so that we don't get immediately destroyed by Ground types.

Years
  • I used a Popplio in Alola, so i'm very excited to get ROWLET as a change of pace. It's final form which I can't spell for the life of me looks awesome too. I already had experience using a Cyndaquil in Johto so that's out (I think I prefer Totodile). As for Oshawott, it's final form is bad-ass looking in my personal opinion, but it's original form is weird looking...and cute looking...but main weird looking. As for the Sinnoh 'mons themselves, idk really who I want. I just want to use ROOOWWWWLLLLEEETTTT!!!!

Harmonie

Winds ღ
    Years
  • Depends on what of my favorite Pokemon make it. A lot of my favorite Pokemon nowadays are from later Gens as well as Regional Variants. I'm not sure how that would all work in this game because it's historical and different.

The starter I will choose will be Oshawott. I'm really excited to see it - Samurott is my favorite final evolution starter.

Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 11, 2021
    It really depends. What's so exciting is that this game is Open World and most likely will be very big, so there will be a good variety of Pokemon to catch and will lend to the replayability. I definitely want to use a Garchomp, and I'm probably going to use Decidueye and Infernape. Everything else I'll probably choose when I actually play through the game.

Years
  • idk for now, but i ve seen piplup lol. so i ll get oshawatt, but as soon as i catch a piplup, i ll say goodbye to oshawatt lol. and then hisuian zoroark lol

Cosmega

Your feathered fella
    Years
    • He / Him
    • Home
    • Seen yesterday
    Hisuian Zoroark. It just looks so cool! And also it's the first Normal/Ghost type Pokémon.

Years
  • Hisuian Zorua and Rufflet for Hisuian Braviary are definitely going on my team.
    The rest is up for grabs, depending on what mons are in it.
    I might go for a new mons only team, so only new regional variants. Wyrdeer and Basculegion are definitely options in that case.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hisuian Zoroark and any other Fairies out there, then I'm good.
    ∠( ᐛ 」∠)_

Back