• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Daily Chit-Chat (Extra Festive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • I set extra alarms to go off this morning starting at 6:10 AM and I didn?t actually wake up til 7:10 AM. So that?s cool.

I?m just terrible at waking up, especially when I have to do a 45min commute. @_@

Then again when I work from home I can barely wake myself up by 8:45 AM

Pure Essence

Reverb, Resound, and Repeat!
    Years
  • Did you say that alarms fail to wake you up? Because you aren't alone. I've tried many a time to use an alarm, and none of the times it's worked

FlameChrome

[color=#7fffd4]IDK what to put here[/color]
    Years
  • I usually wake up about 8 or 9 anyways. But if i have to wake before hand then i gotta use an alarm

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    I could, but I'd need coffee.
    Survived an 8+ hour college day on no sleep before

Coffee doesn't do anything for me anymore. During my shift, I had about 7 cups. I should really stop going to coffee as my go-to drink, especially since it dehydrates you and I'm prone to getting headaches from dehydration.

It's currently 3 AM (I have work in 4 hours) and I'm fighting the urge to run out and get coffee...

Last edited:
    Years
  • I never have coffee in the mornings. I don't want to develop a habit of feeling like my body needs it to start the day in the morning. That kind of happened once before when I worked in the US for a few months and if I didn't have it in the morning, after I was settled in my routine, I'd feel thrown off for the rest of the day.

Last edited:
    Years
  • I really don't want to be dependent on coffee. It's only a slight inconvenience to get out of bed anyway, I don't want to make it feel like it's a hassle unless I have coffee. @.@

I do just fine without it anyway. I'm on my way to take an exam and it's nearly 6 AM and I'm fairly awake.

Last edited:
    Years
  • I really don't want to be dependent on coffee. It's only a slight inconvenience to get out of bed anyway, I don't want to make it feel like it's a hassle unless I have coffee. @.@

I do just fine without it anyway. I'm on my way to take an exam and it's nearly 6 AM and I'm fairly awake.

The habit does develop quicker than you think it would so you're doing right. Good luck with the exam.

I know some people also use a shower to wake themselves up which I just can't get behind. I'm much more of a night time showerer than a morning one. (Also I deeply miss my bathtub, they're very uncommon in China)

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
    Years
  • *snuggles korrina*
    My precious blonde cutie patootie <3
    *kisses her nose*

lol hi everyone.

I like coffee. Its one of the things that helps me relax on rainy days (going online is another thing that does that)(btw, its a rain storm where i live right now o.o).

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
  • Hello Hai Hai, Bonjour and i know i spelled that wrong.

I like my Coffee in the morning, but at least i get to drink some Hot Chocolate instead for my evening timezone. n.n

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back