• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

movie candy

Cay

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2022
    working at a theater has led me to realize what people get from the concessions stand usually says a lot about them as a person.

what's your go-to movie snack? i am for sure a reeses pieces man

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    I usually just get popcorn although when I was still in high school we had a friend who would carry a huge purse and we'd go to the dollar store and get candy and then hide it in her purse.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Popcorn only. Don't have time for candy.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Popcorn, Mini Corn Dogs (if I don't want Popcorn), the cookie dough bites and gummies. Really depends on my mood and what I feel like eating while watching.

Her

Years
    • Seen today
    I tend to just bring in my own hot food lmao
    Salty as all hell chicken wings being my favourite as of late

Years
  • Popcorn and water, so I have something to choke on and another to reverse it. Don't eat a lot of candy. My skin is a demanding mistress and will fucking attack me with a stick if I eat anything remotely brilliant. And c'mon...! Our bodies are sacred temples full of tapestries and statues, and sugared interlopers are its bain. They rip the tapestries! Bash away the statues! Do nasty things in the pots of health, and then break them, like a common hero in green. Don't even get me started on salt. Salt drives monster trucks through the holy rose quartz courtyard like Muscle Man.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
  • I usually have to sneak in my own. Keep in mind: I really don't like to, but I also don't have teeth (long story). So, there are often times when the theaters have stuff that I'm unable to eat for those reasons. As far drink goes, it's usually coke or cherry coke!

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • M&Ms with... almonds, if they're available, but peanuts otherwise.

I'll eat popcorn if someone else in the group wants to get it, but it gets so dry and it's almost always stale and when we get it I eat so much of it despite the aforementioned issues that I know I'm happier if I just don't get it at all, lol.

Sirfetch’d

sour patch kids watermelon. i usually just bring my own though from walmart because they are 4 dollars cheaper lol

Years
    • Seen today
    Large popcorn, because otherwise I'll finish it before the actual movie starts.

That's also expensive, so it means I'm not buying a drink to go with it.

forg

ba-dum tssss. [icon]coffee-pot[/icon]
    Years
  • I actually only get myself a drink. But if I do end up given the option to get a snack to go along with it... I don't really have a go to. I suppose it depends on the mood. Sometimes I want some chocolate. Other times I may want some hot dogs.

Back