• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Daily Chit-Chat (Extra Festive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • For who I am as a person right now the thought of a 'career job' seems very trapping to me. I'm fortunate to have got myself into a position of having little to no ties while still able to earn & save money and have time to do other things of interest to me, said things of interest I'd prefer to do in my youth rather than later. There's plenty of time to get onto a 'career ladder' still, which isn't as high a priority as other things for my 20s.

That's just my personal preference though. For others I know securing a career early on can be a big target. I always always always make sure to constantly ask myself "what do I actually want?" and "do I really want to do this or do I think I want to do this because of societal pressures?".

Last edited:

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
  • i'm absolutely losing my head over work right now, it's so crazy but i'd be the last on earth to complain lmao

since i went to asia i connected with an indonesian advertising agency, and they hooked us up to produce a video game for the aff 2018 football championship, which is sponsored by suzuki. we also connected with rcti corporation, a very large media company in southeast asia who has also partnered with suzuki and they wanna help promote it nationwide for a cut of revenue

i'm stressed asf because i need to present a prototype sometime tomorrow and the game logic is soooo almost not quite done. really praying i can finish it tomorrow and present after lunch hahaha

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    i'm absolutely losing my head over work right now, it's so crazy but i'd be the last on earth to complain lmao

since i went to asia i connected with an indonesian advertising agency, and they hooked us up to produce a video game for the aff 2018 football championship, which is sponsored by suzuki. we also connected with rcti corporation, a very large media company in southeast asia who has also partnered with suzuki and they wanna help promote it nationwide for a cut of revenue

i'm stressed asf because i need to present a prototype sometime tomorrow and the game logic is soooo almost not quite done. really praying i can finish it tomorrow and present after lunch hahaha

hire me as a web designer.

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
    Years
  • Hi everyone :)

Today is my good long time online friend Melanie's birthday :D

She turned 25. Will everyone else here wish her a good one too? :D

She's a huge fan of Pokemon, My Little Pony, the color pink, and all things cute^^ I really enjoy talking to her on the forums she likes to make (she like makes at least one new proboard forum every year lol xD seems like a favorite hobby of hers^^ proboards allows you to make 100 forums on your account on their site, btw. she told me that one time.).

Last edited:

FlameChrome

[color=#7fffd4]IDK what to put here[/color]
    Years
  • she sounds a whole lot like you :thonk: besides the forum making. Anyways how is everyone doing this fine monday?

Years
  • Hi everyone :)

Today is my good long time online friend Melanie's birthday :D

She turned 25. Will everyone else here wish her a good one too? :D

She's a huge fan of Pokemon, My Little Pony, the color pink, and all things cute^^ I really enjoy talking to her on the forums she likes to make (she like makes at least one new proboard forum every year lol xD seems like a favorite hobby of hers^^ proboards allows you to make 100 forums on your account on their site, btw. she told me that one time.).

I hope your friend has an awesome birthday!!

My Monday is going well so far. Just on my lunchbreak atm

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back