• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Daily Chit-Chat (Extra Festive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
YEAH DISNEY CRUISES ARE SO RIDIC EXPENSIVE LIKE WHY

As someone who used to be a travel agent, I'd really just book Princess or Carnival cruises for the casual person or even Norwegian or Royal Caribbean cruises for people who want to have a more luxurious experience without breaking the bank too much.

Years
As someone who used to be a travel agent, I'd really just book Princess or Carnival cruises for the casual person or even Norwegian or Royal Caribbean cruises for people who want to have a more luxurious experience without breaking the bank too much.

The first liner we went on as Royal Caribbean, and the second one we went on was Princess. The latter was really nice. (not that there was anything wrong with the former, but I really liked the latter)

Last edited:

Bay

Years
Backtracking a bit... I remember while I was volunteering in the library one regular patron went on a cruise and he wanted me to help him organize several of his pictures. He toured Greece and the Mediterranean, many of the pictures he took were very cool

Years
Backtracking a bit... I remember while I was volunteering in the library one regular patron went on a cruise and he wanted me to help him organize several of his pictures. He toured Greece and the Mediterranean, many of the pictures he took were very cool

OH THAT SOUNDS AWESOME
I'd love to travel there :3c

ALSO we survived the youtube apocalypse of 2018

bobandbill

one more time
Years
....the Youtube apocalypse?
Youtube was down earlier today (or yesterday depending on timezones I suppose). First time it was down in 10 years.

I've been on a cruise once with family, from Sydney to New Caledonia nearly two years back. Was fun overall; pretty fancy and nice food available, and plenty of it. Wouldn't mind going again down the track.

Taemin

move.
Years
  • Age 36
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Omg I hear you, this time of year especially my apartment is lucky to be over 65F.

During certain points it can only get to 50-55F in here, and I'm never warm unless I'm at work. ;;;;

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
Years
Low 20s in C is top tier. Im in like high 20s/low 30s waiting for it to get a bit cooler.

Luckily when winter comes we'll be in mid/low 20s for a while. I absolutely can't wait to break out my long sleeved shirts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back