• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen What is your favorite Generation 5 Pokemon?

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
for me easily has to be Zorua
resembling a cyoot fox kit, and silly ability
had a funny part in my favorite Pokemon movie

its so much fun to draw

other favorites this gen include: Purrloin/Liepard, Mienfoo/Mienshao, Zoroark, Reshiram, and Snivy line

Last edited:

Star Arcana

Hope springs eternal
Years
Hmm, it's hard to point at one Unovan Pokémon and say "that's my fav Gen 5 'Mon!", but I have a few that would top my list:

Snivy: Regal and sassy, Snivy's design and attitude quickly drew me in. Bonus points for being able to access Contrary, which makes its line pretty tough.
Liligant: I always liked her graceful, colourful design, but having used one in my Omicron run cemented my fondness for her.
Dewott: So freaking cool! Those shell shurikens ftw
Purrloin: I leik katz
Zoura: Cute, tough, and tricky, there's no not liking this little fox.​

Honourable mention also goes to Haxy, who kicked major butt during my White run, and looked so darn cool doing so.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 21, 2021
My favorite Gen 5 Pokemon are Swanna, Samurott, Reshiram and Kyurem! Swanna is my favorite Pokémon from all generations and even my favorite of all Characters!! My #0. Samurott is my #1.

Last edited:

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
Zekrom, which is also my favorite Pokemon out of all of them

Years
I think it's pretty obvious lol :p

Stunfisk? XD

I have several favourites in Unova:
Audino - My signature Pokemon and mascot
Golurk - As I mentioned in facts thread, it's based on one of the best legends of my country
Stoutland - for once, I used early Normal-Type for a long time
Carracosta - My favourite fossil Pokemon
Trubbish - They made a Pokemon from pile of thrash and I love it

Last edited:

Vragon

pokemon__611__fraxure_the_archer_by_jmtacda-dbc3lj1.png

Fraxure...no contest

Back