• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What web browser do you use?

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
  • As for now, recently I begin to shift to using Pale Moon as my full browser, while Chrome still stands as my backup browser for a meantime.

Years
  • I really do like how Firefox still has some support for XP, and I believe they are the only major browser with such capability as well.

pastelspectre

Memento Mori★
    Years
  • i only ever use firefox. i tried using chrome but it slows my computer down for some reason, and after i grew older (like..13 and older) i realized firefox was much better than chrome or internet explorer so i started using it from then on.

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
    Years
  • I am a Firefox user. The only thing chrome beats it in is add-ons. But I think I can live without that iDubbz button I had in chrome...

Years
    • Seen May 1, 2024
    Safari on my Mac. Keychain is just so useful, and whilst I also have Opera for the purposes of bamboozling streaming sites with the VPN (Netflix is on to them, but a some others aren't) I don't like the fact that it was bought out by a Chinese group.

I've started using the DuckDuckGo search app on iOS as I always just have so much saved to Pocket I never need a full-on browser. So far its quite useful although having a feed of recommended reading (mostly terrible) could do with going away.

Leviathan

[span="font-family:ubuntu; color: whitesmoke; padd
    Years
  • I've accepted the fact that I'll be sticking with Chrome for the forseeable future. I love how it syncs my information across computers and androids, and the add-ons are so nice.

Years
  • Opera. It's literally Chrome except annoying site add on requests and what not won't recognize it as such and won't show up.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    I've recently changed from Chrome to Vivaldi. The ability to stack tabs so the tab bar doesn't become overwhelmed is incredible.

Eden

Right you are, Ken!
    Years
  • I've been primarily using Firefox since 2.0. I'd attempt to switch to Chrome but I always keep coming back. I've had less issues with it than I ever had with Chrome for some reason.

Years
  • Chrome has been my favorite browser ever since it first came out, and I use Chrome for everything except Youtube-because for some reason videos won't load properly on it. :/

Back