• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Answer the question above... TWISTED EDITION!

StCooler

Mayst thou thy peace discover.
Years
    • Seen May 1, 2024
    Far too often. I mean, winning the Last One To Post Wins was a huge achievement, but I don't like it when most interviews focus on this topic.

Why can't you stop breathing?

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    No. They always leave a bad taste in my mouth. :(

When was the last time you were sober?

Years
  • Shhhh.... we don't talk about what happened in that post....

giphy.gif

Who you gonna call?

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Online now
    The local news station. Demands an explanation. Forecasted clear nighttime skies. Saw lots of clouds, lightning, demonic entities, and marshmallow rain. How could you miss that so badly?

How do you add two fractions together?

Years
    • Seen today
    Realizing that I have a 1/3rd chance and a 4/3rd chance of getting the problem wrong, so i'll take a 9/5th's chance of pretending fractions don't exist. Also, not adding them in the first place means they don't exist.

What's the password to america's freedom?

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    It's "money". However, it's locked behind an NFT so you don't own the password. Don't you dare copy it! D:

Can you play the piano four-handedly?

Years
  • No, but I know someone who can:
    Spoiler:

He does home concerts, want me to give him a ring? 😉

Why is your statue growling at me?

Attachments

• machamppiano.png
      machamppiano.png
      72.3 KB · Views: 39

StCooler

Years
    • Seen May 1, 2024
    It's not a statue, it's my dog, coated in a grey painting!
    And he smells you stole my Dome Fossils! >:(

What is your next innovative breakthrough?

No, but I know someone who can:
    Spoiler:
    You replied while I was making the montage. I don't care, I'll reply anyway! :P

Can you play the piano four-handedly?
    Yes I can!
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Online now
    Feng shui. Learned about it from Animal Crossing. Never knew the impact that room layout had on your whole life. Missed out on so many of life's good ores, to use Animal Crossing terms. Dove right in.

Focused on two energy types here: health and helpful people. Calls for flat, brown objects for health. Invites helpful people with circular, metallic objects. Sells no round microwaves, unfortunately. Introduced the round coconut to infuse it with health.

Understands your skepticism. Sounds strange to combine two things like that. Think of it like an alloy. Inherits the beneficial properties of both to make one super energy.

What kind of shoes are those?

Years
  • I did! Now I can finally become what I've worked so hard towards at school! I just need a broom and a pointy hat now...

Do you ever wear odd socks?

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Online now
    Do not call them "odd socks". Degrades them as some kind of banal clothing for misfits. Ugh. Deserves better.

Refers to them as "emotive footwear". Wears these catfish ones on the low days. Feels like a bottom-feeder on catfish emotive footwear days. Placed the mouth where you scrunch up your toes too. Looks like your foot eats anything it picks up. Nom nom nom.

Chooses this branded drink mix emotive footwear on confident days. Stirs up feelings of kicking through brick walls and yelling "OH YEAH!" at the top of your lungs. Represents feelings of worth too. Commits part of your body to advertising. Becomes a walking billboard. Do you know how much companies pay for billboard advertising? Values that more than some worker at one of their factories.

Favors the lucky rocket ship emotive footwear on adventurous days. Ventures towards unfamiliar places like new planets. Explores Maple Planet, not Maple Street. Who knows what will be there? Two coffee dispensaries or three? Cylindrical pillars of flora? Maybe a prophet of the end times?

How do caterpillars become butterflies?

Years
  • They crawl into any sort of container that has butter in them. They then await death.
    Death takes pity on them and transforms the near death caterpillar into some beautiful flying butter!
    Which is the proper name btw 😏
    for some reason plebeians changed it into Butterfly.... the gall. 😤

Did you know that the bird is the word?

StCooler

Years
    • Seen May 1, 2024
    It's anthropocene o'clock.

What are you doing with that bed in your backpack?

Back