• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Answer the question above... TWISTED EDITION!

StCooler

Mayst thou thy peace discover.
Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    One for each eye, one for each ear, one for the tongue and one for the nose.

What do you write in your private diary?

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Online now
    Writes about all the best scams. Disguises them as shopping stories, charitable acts, and good fortune to prevent it ever being used as evidence. Will give you an entry from last year.

December 12, 2021
    Dear Diary,

Worked at the animal shelter today. Cleaned out a few cages. Scrubbed one awful one for a while to remove the gamey smell. Must not get many volunteers this time of year. Would not have been so smelly, if so. Stresses the importance of volunteering, though.

Played with all the cute kitties, of course. Really loved the feather this time. Coaxed shy little Cally into accepting some pets too.

Surprised the workers with gifts at the end. Gave them all dongles with a special computer security program. Seemed quite appreciative of the gifts. Hopefully protects them against malicious credit card thieves and other nasty malware. Heard stories about those thieves recently. What kind of terrible person would do that?

Slipped the shelter an anonymous donation as well. Totaled $121,450. Ought to make a huge difference around there. Feels so good to help people.

What are some good objects to place in this time capsule to remind people of 2021?

Years
  • A model of the Titanic, a program from Woodstock and a medical journal that proved the pandemic was finally over...

What is the best time of day?

NearAutomas

Acoustic Wonderbag
    Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2022
    Why, Its obviously; Dorawillgetawaywithcoldmurder day, of course! It only happens everyday during 3:00 AM under certain 'trust me no cap' spiritual conditions, I found a list on the internet that you could follow:

1. Awaken body during hour of summoning.
    2. Attach grabbing hand to a candle and light it up.
    3. Draw a PERFECT circle. If it is not perfect this will not work and Boots will get you instead.
    4. Finally, with a deep sigh of regret, utter the phrase "The weird man licked your mother's sandwich" 3 times.

At exactly 3:666 AM you will be visited by the ghost of Peppa pig.

*What subject(s) would you teach children if you became a teacher?

Last edited:

StCooler

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    Is it the first time you see me with my broom? It's my main means of transportation. I only have the broomstick today because I need to go to the mechanic to change the brush.

What happened to the last Pokémon you saw? I don't have any news!😨

NearAutomas

Acoustic Wonderbag
    Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2022
    According to our records and from a few witnesses; it was last seen taking a rare candy before proceeding to enter this white vehicular device. A sketch of the scene was made by a passer by who happens to coincidentally be Leonardo DiCaprio:

Spoiler:

Wondering how molases is made, any idea?

Years
  • Very easily. I just need to collect all the infinity stones then I'll get right on it.

How much is a can of soup in your local shop?

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    There's no soup in my local shop. You gotta go on the internet and pay the hefty prices scalpers demand alongside with toilet paper. How much is that? Idk, I don't eat soup.

Is that star moving?

Years
  • Nah, you're just imagining it. And you should keep imagining it and not tell anybody for the next 3 days it will take us to get into position... I mean... the three days it takes for your fever to break!

Spoiler:

Have you seen the Pumpkin King lately?

StCooler

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    You mean it was a King?! Damn, I ate him :(

Why can't I see unicorns?

Years
  • Because you've been in a coma since July 4, 2009. Please wake up Cooler, we all miss you so much.

What's your favorite app on your phone?

Years
  • The Electric Shaver app. I no longer need a shaver as my phone now shaves my beard for me! =D

What's inside that backpack your lugging around? Such a peculiar odor...

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Online now
    Leftovers. Proves so vital in Pokemon. Made perfect sense to eat half of an apple and store the rest forever. Carries it everywhere. Always stays fresh like in Pokemon too.

Helps a ton these days too. Falls ill a lot. Would be in bad shape without its constant heal. Appreciates every hitpoint.

Who would win in a race: the tortoise or the hare?

Years
  • I don't believe either have licenses, so they would be stopped and arrested if they tried.

What was the last thing you drank?

Years
  • What can I say, my cat needed a blanket. So I bought a dog.

Spoiler:

What have you been working on in that garage of yours that requires making such a racket?

StCooler

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    I was repairing my broom, because the mechanic couldn't. He doesn't know about that technology yet.

Where were you between 5 pm and 6 pm yesterday and do you have any witnesses?

Back