• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Answer the question above... TWISTED EDITION!

Years
  • $3 million in cash buried in an undisclosed island off the coast of the Indian Ocean. I must go. I've said too much.

What was your most recent impulse buy?

Years
  • Spoiler:

Ascend, to the heavens!

Are you sure about that theory of yours ?

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen today
    Positive. Will see the Great Pumpkin for sure this time. Read a lot of gardening books. Set out everything pumpkins like: light, warmth, and manure.

Stole the light from the lighthouse. Bathed the pumpkin patch with light like the fifty-yard line on Superbowl Sunday. Tossed all of the junk mail from the Post Office into a huge bonfire.

Resorted to a substitute on the manure, though. Confiscated the dynamite in the sewers. Printed out a stack of statements from politicians instead. Amounts to the same thing.

How did you bypass the height requirement at the amusement park?

StCooler

Mayst thou thy peace discover.
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    I used my ability to hypnotize people, coupled with my ability to stare at people's souls. I saw where lied the sufferings and doubts of the guy and I helped him solve them.

I'm going to the grocery store. Do you want anything?

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    I tend to buy a lot of them at the grocery store. It's a useful replacement for the not-so-cold-anymore season. But tbh. I like soft ice cream a lot more than those pure water thingies.

How did you manage to place first in that tournament?

Years
  • I just kept looking at everyone like this :pleaplup:
    I totally didn't tell my eevee army to take the other participants' families hostage or anything 😈

Do you know anything about this big floating sphere that appeared overnight?

StCooler

Mayst thou thy peace discover.
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    NO THE MOON DOESN'T EXIST IT'S A CONSPIRACY!

Do you like your new spaceship?

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    You mean THE apple pie? The one that grows on the legendary apple pie tree? Nope, never heard of it. Btw. you do not, by chance, know where it is located?

Can this really be true?

Years
  • Doubted it at first too. But, apparently scientists really did find the spaceships men and women used to come to Earth from Mars and Venus. All our current technology is reverse engineered from these spaceships! The more you know huh.....

How do you measure fun?

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen today
    An Ash Ketchup wannabe. Understands trying to act like someone as nice as Ash. Sees nothing wrong with emulating a role model's behavior in order to improve your own. Went too far by copying the avatar and signature. Please just be a bit more yourself.

Are there any good movies coming out soon?

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Depends on if you're into superhero movies. "Superhero movie #123" is about to come out. Though, "superhero movie #212" that comes out later this year is also supposed to be good. But if you're more into darker stories then maybe "superhero movie with a dark story #87" is probably more to your liking.

Why can't I see your reflection on the water surface?

Years
  • Because I'm actually at home, not with you. Oh my god whatever that thing copying me is, please do not talk to it.

Do you want a hug?

Eleanor

Princess Era 🎀
    Years
    • Age 24
    • she/her
    • Italy
    • Seen yesterday
    N-no, I'm sure waving is more than e-enough. Plus I'm totally fine and don't need any c-comfort from someone like you, b-baka...

What language would you love to learn?

Years
  • The one that lets me talk to people without misunderstandings.... what do you mean such a language does not exist?
    ... so memes it is.... 😏

Spoiler:

Did you hear a loud noise last night, around midnight?

Years
  • N-no, I'm sure waving is more than e-enough. Plus I'm totally fine and don't need any c-comfort from someone like you, b-baka...

Spoiler:

The one that lets me talk to people without misunderstandings.... what do you mean such a language does not exist?
    ... so memes it is.... 😏

Spoiler:

Did you hear a loud noise last night, around midnight?

I heard nothing and I was up feeding my mogwai around that time...

Is red better than yellow?

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    I mean you have to get used to seeing the color red when you have to clean up after the princess and her shenanigans.
    Spoiler:

What's your favorite 3 AM activity?

Back