• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

what kind of phone do you have? (2020 edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Almost 2 year old Huawei Nova 3i. Nothing fancy and that's because I use my phone for nothing fancy. Tryna see how long it takes before this thing outright dies on me lmao.

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
  • Huawei y6 2019.
    It's literally the nicest phone I've ever had tbh.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • I'm still going with my Pixel 2. I think it's the 128GB version but I've never run into space issues or had reason to check since I bought it. I'm still really happy with it and it does everything I need it to do.

:( Buuut I really need to replace the battery because when I'm playing games or watching videos on it, it lasts maybe 40 minutes (oof!!!!) but it's not like I'm going anywhere lately so I've been putting it off because replacing it looks like it'll set me back $100. Maybe by the time I need to I'll be able to afford a new phone anyway.

Years
  • oneplus 6T

and the thing is, i... don't feel the need to upgrade quite yet? usually i want to upgrade when my phones are getting outdated, or maybe when i have a cracked screen or something. but nah. this phone does me just fine. i've also only had it for over a year and a couple of months, so it does feel rather soon to upgrade, and i don't quite feel like spending lots of $$$ for a new one. :c

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    128GB iPhone XS Max. I don't plan on upgrading anytime soon.

Emilia

~ free falling
    Years
  • i got an iPhone XR (64 GB), was forced to upgrade after my iPhone 5C couldnt last 10 minutes without needing charged...
    i still have it with me, i cant bare to part with it after 6/7 years, just doesnt have service :>

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Just bought myself the OnePlus 8 Pro today. I absolutely cannot wait for it to show up, not to mention it'll last me at least a few years.

Eleanor

Princess Era 🎀
    Years
    • Age 24
    • she/her
    • Italy
    • Seen yesterday
    Still using my now 2 years old Samsung Galay A8 2018 and I feel like it's the perfect embodiment of the :) emoji. It doesn't excel at anything really, but it's still good enough in nearly all areas and is pretty reliable. The only real complaints I may have are that I only have 32 GB and the battery life is not as good as it was. I also think the value of this phone could've been higher for what I paid, but I'm still quite happy overall, especially considering it was still one of the best phones for the price! :)

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    A stupid heavy huge iphone made of glass. ):

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • I now have a Motorola G7 Optimo, as of two days ago. It was pretty easy and quick to get used to. I hope it lasts longer than my other phone. :x

RadEmpoleon

Empress of Randomness
    Years
  • I think my phone is called LG Optimus. It works much better than my previous phone (which barely functioned properly, it was so old). That said, my "new" phone is another hand-me-down phone from my parents, so it probably doesn't run as smoothly as it did when they used it. (Tbh I'm just surprised it can run a game called Arcaea, I wasn't expecting it to work)

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • ya boi finally upgrade from the iphone 5S to an iphone SE 2020. it's not big but it was cheap and anything was better than that shitty 5 lol. should be able to get it paid off pretty quickly and then just run it til it don't work anymore and rinse and repeat. would i like a bigger screen and better camera? yeah. can i afford that shit? no lol

Soaring Sid

Now I'm motivated
    Years
  • I got my first smartphone this year. I used to use a Nokia 215:
    Spoiler:

But now I have a OnePlus 7. I am happy with it, though I've been told it's sort of outdated.

Years
  • But now I have a OnePlus 7. I am happy with it, though I've been told it's sort of outdated.
    It's not necessarily outdated, but it's also not their current flagship phone, either.

If it makes you feel better, I'm still using the OnePlus 5T.

Years
  • I honestly don't use my phone for anything but calls/text and using Discord on the go so I have a very basic entry level LG K7 phone. I don't particularly care to get anything better for the time being at least.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back