• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the Pokémon above you! - V3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Sep 7, 2023
7/10. Nothing wrong with Bastiodon, but I prefer Rampardos.

Moltres?
146.png

Years
  • Seen Sep 7, 2023
5/10
I would think it is an OK Pokémon if not for the fact I have lost to Mars several times because of Purugly.

Gligar
207.png

Years
8/10 it's very cute and original much more personality than seel. It's typing is very safe and its on it way to evolving into a useful special tank in your journey through Alola. Primarina is my personal favorite of the starters for gen 7.

Delphox?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen yesterday
10/10 My favorite starter, maybe besides Squirtle. I chose Piplup as my character in in Super Mystery Dungeon

Haxorus?

Years
9.5/10

Haxorus looks incredible, very intimidating and majestic. It's shiny is outstanding. It's attack is massive even by the standards of dragons, a little more of glass canon but still a good Pokemon. I owe Haxorus a big thank you because he swept N's whole team in Black.

Greninja?

Years
9.5/10 Good. A fitting conclusion to the the cute Budew line. A very unique-looking and strong Pokemon. One of my favorite shinies in history too-- it carries a black and violet rose!

Vespiquen?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back