• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the Pokémon above you! - V3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • 9/ 10

Okay, even though it's meant to be a joke pokemon because it evolves into my favorite Hoenn pokemon I can't help but also like Feebas. I like the idea that it's magikarp's long lost cousin, it's a magikarp but everything about it is flipped around, same stats but in diffrrent places, same goes for their evolutions Gyarados and Milotic, one is physical one is special, one is an all out attacker, the other is made for defense.

So for what Feebas represents I think its really cool. It has the whole beauty and the beast motif going on, and its original method of evolution is my favorite way of evolving any Pokemon, up there with Malamar. Also I like the Feebas shiny, very nice shade of blue.

Cobalion?

Years
    • Seen today
    6/10 It's cute but I always try to catch Jigglypuff so I can skip the happiness evolution.

Kingler?

Last edited:
    Years
  • 9/ 10

I like Chandelure, original design that you would expect to turn out so beautiful and mesmerizing. Its pokedex entry is fascinating. It is a vessel for lost souls. Very cool typing of ghost and fire and definitely a powerful Pokemon, its special attack is just savage. I only wish it had the option for Levitate as an option for its ability like most ghost types, sorry earthquake-- not today!

Alolan Marowak?

Arma

The Hyena
    Years
  • 3/10. Yeah, what can I say? Probably one of the most forgettable legendaries out there, despite coming from the recent generation. Its design is pretty terrible to me too, so it kinda breathes "meh" to me. =/

What about Vespiquen?

Arma

The Hyena
    Years
  • 10/10 Alright. I trained Wimpod purely because it was a pain to catch, and it had an interesting typing. ... dear lord, I was not ready for that evolution. I love many bug Pokemon, but Golisopod instantly rose up to my all time favorites.

What about Golduck?

Arma

The Hyena
    Years
  • 5/10 Not particularly a fan of Jynx, but for some reason I kinda liked her as a kid. Probably because of the anime.

Didn't her baby form, Smoochum once got elected as most popular Pokemon?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back