• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the Pokémon above you! - V3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2023
    10/10!
    I like bird Pokémon in general, but Honchkrow is definitely one of my favorites.

Whiscash?

Last edited:

VisionofMilotic

Ekans' attack continues!
    Years
  • 5/10 if it was Vigoroth I would vote higher, its so cute and doesn't have truant to hold it back. Slaking had the potential for glorious things. Such a powerful Pokemon and incredible movepool, but no Pokemon should have the ability gf gave Slaking. truly the worst ability in the game.

If you use Slaking then more power to you-- your tough. For me raising one was a nightmare. I once spent ten minutes trying to get 1 speed ev from an early route Zigzagoon, with Slakoth moving every other turn and then getting flinched by headbutt on the turns it could move. I do not think all of the suffering pays off in-game or competitively. Even in doubles, he forces the whole team to revolve around him.

Archeops?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back