• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your favorite RP?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
I'm just curious to hear. Out of RPs that you are parcipitating in, what's your top favorite if you had to pick only one?

Also, what current RP that you do not participate in, do you think looks like the best?

If you want, you can also reminisce about your all time fav even if it's long gone ;)

"Best" and "favorite" is entirely up to your interpretation. And this is just for fun and to shine light on your personal favs!

ghostly

cross my heart. ♫
Years
  • Age 108
  • Seen Jan 8, 2017
VENIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. Venice!

Time Police might rival that spot though or Legends of Abyllia might come close...

As for the rps that I'm not - Gunpowder!

Years
I'm going to not say Gunpowder since it's mine haha

So excluding that, my favourite right now is probably a toss up between One Piece and Venice. One Piece is largely because of the amazing characters it has given rise to whilst Venice is for the concept and setting.

Roleplays I'm not in is a bit trickier but I'm going to say that Time Police is a really cool idea so it might be that.

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
My favorite that I'm part of is most definitely Pokemon Odyssey. I've been active on and off, but no matter what it's always fun.

My favorite that I'm not part of is Take Off. I saw it and I was like, "But I wanna join!" Haha. Sky pirates. Hell yeah.

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
Years
  • Seen Nov 23, 2023
Gunpowder is the favorite one I'm in, because magic cowboys, and I love the characters I write for it.

From the ones I am not in, I find Take Off to look incredibly sexy, because sky pirates always are.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
I've got a few favorites, but One Piece is probably my favorite overall, simply because of how long it has been going, and how great it still is. A close second would be the Odyssey series.

A few I haven't been apart of that I thought were really cool, or that I think are really cool are Legends of Abyllia, Fire Emblem: Reawakening, Earth and Sky, and l i t a n y: a song of worlds.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
Favorite that I'm currently in would have to be Gunpowder. I just wish I wasn't stuck in limbo right now.

One Piece looks really nice. I've been reading a little bit of it the past couple of days.

Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
sees all the GMs list their own RPs... ok werk.

I'm going to go ahead and throw out some oldies, but some of my favorites. First off, is Checkmate, which is a Homestruck RP. Definitely my first time even hearing about Homestruck but it was definitely an interesting experience to say the least. I enjoyed it and its successor even if I was confused some of the time.

Then there's, Arcana Famiglia. I thought this was a rather unique RP and loved me some MarcusxAri. It helped me meet some of my closest friends in the RPT as well so I'm always grateful for that. Definitely was a great RP until certain situations happened...

Special shoutouts to Atlantis Awakening & Aerion.

Reactions: SV
Years
Then there's, Arcana Famiglia. I thought this was a rather unique RP and loved me some MarcusxAri. It helped me meet some of my closest friends in the RPT as well so I'm always grateful for that. Definitely was a great RP until certain situations happened...

I really loved that RP, it was one of the few that I actually followed intently. I was so annoyed that I wasn't able to join xD

Geras

Roleplayer
Years
Out of my current RPs? Probably Sekirei: Wings of Fate. You can't see it on the Roleplay Stage, but it is indeed still alive in the shadows.

Out of the ones I'm not in? I don't read very many, but I did start reading One Piece: The Golden Age recently and I'm really enjoying it. I'm also really sad I didn't join when it was accepting, but I wasn't into One Piece itself at the time so I probably wouldn't have been able to fully appreciate it.

All-time fave is a tough choice. I'd have to give it to Avatar: New Legends, but Reapers: Keepers of the Balance and Youkai Academy will always hold special places in my heart. I'm sure CHECKMATE: redux would too if it went on even a bit longer, but unfortunately it died soon after I joined.

Years
Out of my current RPs? Probably Sekirei: Wings of Fate. You can't see it on the Roleplay Stage, but it is indeed still alive in the shadows.

Out of the ones I'm not in? I don't read very many, but I did start reading One Piece: The Golden Age recently and I'm really enjoying it. I'm also really sad I didn't join when it was accepting, but I wasn't into One Piece itself at the time so I probably wouldn't have been able to fully appreciate it.

All-time fave is a tough choice. I'd have to give it to Avatar: New Legends, but Reapers: Keepers of the Balance and Youkai Academy will always hold special places in my heart. I'm sure CHECKMATE: redux would too if it went on even a bit longer, but unfortunately it died soon after I joined.

God, I could never manage to pick an all time favourite RP. There's been too many that I really loved xD
Props to you Geras, that was impressive xD

Wolf in the Rain

BACK???????????
Years
Mira's "the Uprising: Fighting the Pokemon Extermination" fo sho.

It's been a while since I've RPed though, so I don't have a current favorite one ^^"

Years
  • UK
  • Seen Apr 5, 2024
{D:} I coulda sworn I posted here already....
My favourite is Gunpowder, no question really.
I love Venice, Titans and Legends of Abyllia, but Gunpowder wins this one

I cant choose one that I'm not in, because both the ones I've read that I wasnt it, I've ended up in one

Back