• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

introduce yourself

Her

Years
    • Seen today
    pretend you are the newest member of pokecommunity and you are making a welcome thread to be seen by the masses
    how will you make your mark?

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    pretend you are the newest member of pokecommunity and you are making a welcome thread to be seen by the masses
    how will you make your mark?

I would bring you the heads of the moderators of all the other sections that are not Off Topic.

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    hello, i look forward to having fun, then becoming super edgy, getting banned, getting let back in, founding our discord server and writing this post on august 20th 2017

Last edited:

DeusPro

Banned
    Years
  • Hello. I am normal me. Because why would I not be normal me? Anyways, wtf is in here and what am I getting into here

Ida13

Gone For a While
    Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2017
    I'd introduce myself? When I was new here I didn't make a welcome thread because I was shy and weird. It would be like this; Hi I'm new here and I'm Ida, I'm weird but I would like to meet others here who like pokemon and stuff.
    I am not very shy here now and that is a good thing.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Well, my name is Nichole and I'm someone who struggles in life thanks to the disorder you all call "autism". I tend to be shy, but I love listening to music and discussing Pokemon. I'm also never afraid to tread into a new fandom every now and then.

Back