• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: the daily chit-chat (jan2019 - jun2019)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    i've actually never had an issue when it comes to owning both a cat and a fish. but i would definitely not own a rodent as long as i have my cats as much as i love rodents lol.

TY

We had a goldfish before a few years ago, died within a week.

Man our family sure has no luck whatsoever lmao

Years
  • we used to have a betta fish but now we just have a bunch of snails in the tank lol. one day maybe we'll have fish in there again.

I had a betta fish and a snail together but the fish died and the snail soon after...maybe it was depressed because it lost its friend? I cried.

Years
  • I had some goldfish a long, long time ago. They were both hellbent on seeing what no water was like, so they jumped out and perished. Gotta admire their initiative. Then a bird got my guppy, the bastard. And then I loved my last goldfish, Knuckles, far too much to let him go the same way. So I gave him to someone with a pond. A fucking bird got him too.

The moral of the story is that life sucks.

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • I had fish and hermit crabs ages back but they died in the end. Pet dog is with parents + sister. Old thing; turned 15 start of this month!

Years
  • hello friends. i just took a mini vacation (a 4 day weekend) in late January but two of those days involved driving like five hours orz.
    I could use another actual vacation soon.

also hello good morning/afternoon everyone!

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Fun Disney fact; they have the right to build a nuclear power plant on the property if they so please. They haven't, and won't, but they can.

malanaphii

i'm about to monologue, son
    Years
    • Seen Feb 17, 2023
    idk how many of u watch drag race but...... have u seen the leaked ending bc wow

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    I've fallen back in love with sea salt Popchips. More delicious than I remember.

Years
  • hello everyone!!

I would like to get tomorrow over with so I can get caught up with all the schoolwork that I'm behind on x.x

also I took a short "nap" so now I'm up at 11:40-ish PM so I'll likely be up through most of the night, yay. :v

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Brave soul.. I can't nap at night, I'd just have to go to bed and stay there. dsfsdfsd

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back