• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: the daily chit-chat (jan2019 - jun2019)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • aw Tara hope everything is ok <3

I cannot stand staying up far too late. and if I do it's from too much caffeine lol

Years
    • Age 31
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Everything is not okay only some things like today was a fairly pleasant morning at work at least one of my new employees is doing really good im estatic to have her working here.

I was worried tomorrow was going to possibly overwhelm her but nah i feel like shes gon be juuust fine

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Valentine's Day is my cat's birthday so, uh, my mom and I are making a special dinner (for us and him). It's dumb but we're excited for it ahaha.

Years
  • So it's my birthday but I regret even saying it because people are now like "lol you're so OLD" like if 29 is old to you I urge to get off the internet for a day.
    God it's such a backhanded way of saying it.

Happy birthday! :)

And 29 is not old, trust me!

Years
  • I've been enjoying company with my stepbrother's cat these past few days and she's a feisty one yet so cute <3

Years
    • Age 34
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Indoor cats are worth it. They make everything you own hairy, sure, but they don't eat much, they don't shit much, they don't ruin furniture or bring home dead animals, and they give you joy eternal.

Years
  • Who needs a pet when you have family? Just feed them treats whenever they do something right and whack them with coat hangers when they botch it up. They're quite self-sufficient and obedient, but occasionally you do have to try and drown them for their own good.

It's imperative to maintain the fine line between master and slave, though, 'cause they do tend to become mutinous.

But if you don't want the hassle, then get those water monkeys or whatever they are. It's very disappointing when they in fact turn out to be krill or something equally as boring, yet one could argue it's preparing you for life as a whole.

Years
  • girl get a goldfish or something if mammals aren't cost effective

- not about cost-effectiveness, im in apartments where they're not allowed

- bold of you to assume i have the space for an aquarium girl have you owned a fish before

Her

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen today
    then idk get a fucking fly for a pet

i'm sure there's some miami crackhead selling them on leashes for two dollars

Years
    • Age 31
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    A ten gallon tank would be good for a betta and theyre not... too big of tanks. But toally understand bc no space maybe one day youll have the space for one!

Years
    • Age 31
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    we used to have a betta fish but now we just have a bunch of snails in the tank lol. one day maybe we'll have fish in there again.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back