• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

do people who say doggo deserve rights?

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 24, 2024
recently i have also found a terrifying development: people who say catto

do they deserve anything but the harshest possible punishment under law, short of the death penalty? this poster says no

budube

Hi I'm Cube
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 10, 2024
Catto does sound weird as hell indeed, but doggo sounds kinda cute

Sirfetch’d

might be the only group of people who deserve rights less than rexhars

edit:i mean defintiely

Last edited:

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
doggo is valid in some contexts (don't @ me) but catto has to go

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
I thought "doggo" was wishful thinking for dog lovers to try and get even remotely close to the cuteness that is a "kitty".

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
Years
See that's why you get for having such short, truncated words. There's no need to add random double consonants and os at the end when you sue the words Perro and Gato. Look at that beautiful rolling r making more sense than a rolling g and the rotund and satisfying way to turn cat into a bi-syllabic word.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Wait people are honestly, unironically, calling their cats 'catto'???

I thought that was like, supposed to be intentionally awful. Floof is by far the superior pet name for cats.

Sorvete

Novice
Years
No Yes? Although I've never heard anyone say catto. Can you introduce me to them?

Last edited:

Roxas

[span="color: #d10303; font-size: 10px; letter-sp
Years
Literal answer: yes they deserve rights, every human being deserves basic human rights

Non-literal answer: no lmao

Back