• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: a good ol' fashioned DCC!

• I love that we have the flairs and username colors but boy do I miss using Delibird's Delivery as my forum style :why: haha

:D

That theme was good only because Cowrie's art was adorable. I made the rest of it and it was absolutely my sloppiest work. I regret not putting more effort into it, Cowrie's art deserved better haha.

I miss Wooper's Christmas theme. It was default when I was a moderator several lifetimes ago, so it has all sorts of nostalgic coziness for me.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    hi audy!!

omg dakota's flair is really cool

pkmin3033

I think the trick is to not change very often. I kept my Monster Hunter one for like a year before going through about five before settling on this. xD

I'll change again in January for a collab and then I'll leave it alone for...however long the collab lasts. Hopefully a long time. A flair change requires a profile change and that takes even longer ;-;

Years
  • It's kind of a pain to be honest and I'm not looking forward to changing anything. I used to change profile themes a lot back in 2015-2016 but seldom do now. My current one is just reused.

Years
  • I've had mine for literal years. Dedicated to my brand.

In all honestly, doing profile layouts is too tiresome for me.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    I could never be bothered to come up with a proper profile/flair/sig combo. It's a science of its own and being a perfectionist also doesn't help.

Years
  • i tried studying up on CSS to make my flair pop up more. didn't realize just how much there is to it though. after like 2 hours of getting nowhere i thought screw it i'll stick with something simple lol.

Years
  • i have never really overhauled my flair since i designed it tbh! i just change it out for halloween and christmas with the same overall design

Years
  • i have never really overhauled my flair since i designed it tbh! i just change it out for halloween and christmas with the same overall design

tbh man that sig Fairy made for you just spices up your aesthetic ten fold haha. she's a wizard with web design stuff i've noticed.

how do you get your cursor to change on hover? always been meaning to know.

Back