• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Capture that Pichu!!

Years
  • i invent the Rotom Vacuum to clean out all the soot and to suck in the Pichu that is rightfully mine!

Years
  • My Sylveon absolutely owns your Banette. It doesn't even need to super fairy overpower it, it just blinds it with cuteness, and we run off with Pichu :)

Years
  • i expose Sylveon to a cool rock i found on Route 103 and it... turns back into an Eevee?? in the resulting confusion, i swipe the Pichu away.

Years
  • Ok my Eevee now turns into Umbreon and is rather angry with you. A swift and dark pulse in quick succession leave you wishing you hadn't messed with it. I stroll off with Pichu while you see stars.

Years
  • Kadabra challenges Hitmonchan to a game of chess. fearing for its life, Hitmonchan flees the scene. Pichu is now mine!

Years
  • Celebi sends Gengar Fischer back to the Cold War 1972 Chess Championship Game 1 vs Boris Spassky. since we all know how that went, Pichu will be taken as rightfully mine :3

Years
  • A fleeting view of what looks like a rainbow phoenix flying across the stormy sky distracts Greninja, and allows me time to run off with Pichu!

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
  • Ha, my Guzzlord dropped from a portal into the Fearows' trajectory and they all flew straight into his mouth! That Pichu is mine!

Back