• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Capture that Pichu!!

Years
  • I use my rickety old rod, that I still have for some bizarre reason even though I have better ones, to hook Kyogre mid wave, and capture it with a single premier ball. I then throw the worthless Kyogre away, and make off with my precious Pichu!

Years
  • Cynthia calls Milotic over to participate in another Pokemon Contest! it can't resist and leaves Pichu behind for me to collect!

Years
  • Mew and MewTwo appear out of nowhere, squabbling and fighting overhead. Poor Roni get's caught between their attacks and turns to stone.

I brush past the new Pidgey roost and grab Pichu!!!

Years
  • a stray Onix uses Rock Polish on my newly solidified body and gives me newfound speed. i zip past the Pidgey and snatch Pichu!

Years
  • My Charizard seriously, where am I getting all these pokemon from? uses flamethrower on both the ice and Abomasnow ... Pichu is back in my arms again!

Years
  • a quick Rain Dance from my Golduck douses the flames and Charizard's tail! Pichu is telekinetically transported back to my arms!

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    My Zygarde brushes it off like it's nothing and shoots Zapdos down with its Thousand Arrows. Pichu falls down and I easily catch it!

Back