• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Capture that Pichu!!

Squirtlenator

[color=#cecfc4]Hasta La Vista, Baby[/color]
Years
  • Not so fast there! My Talonflame swooped in with it's lightening speed and snatched Pichu away from you. Now Talonflame is bringing it to me

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    My Magikarp splashes around and in a very strange turn of events the Unfezant stops in its tracks, staring at it hypnotically. All the while I just grab the Pichu!

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Metapod comes flying from the sky right into Machamps face. It's so startled that it lets go of Pichu and I grab it. How can a Metapod fly, you ask? Well...look: free candy!!!

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    The tree turns out to be my Trevenant who grabs the Pichu and uses its Wood Hammer to smack Abra into the next week.

ElBurrito

[COLOR=#0543a8][FONT="Press Start 2P"]I'm not just
    Years
  • That time traveling hit allowed Abra to evolve. Kadabra then seduced the "tree" with Attract and snuck away with the Pichu while Trevenant day dreamed about their future.

Squirtlenator

[color=#cecfc4]Hasta La Vista, Baby[/color]
    Years
  • My hidden ability soundproof Bouffalant was unaffected by sing and I was able to snatch pichu away from you before you got home

Back