• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Agree or Disagree (2.0)

Years
    Sleep is best when sleep deprived and finally being offered that sweet sweet salvation.

I don't particularly care about the temperature outside tbh. It is easier to fall asleep when it's colder, there is that.
    There isn't really any 'best' sleep for me. I do struggle to fall asleep if not under a blanket, but it doesn't have to be on a cold day per se.
    There is a worst sleep though... sleeping during the summer heat 😵

People worry to much about their appearance.

Cosmega

Your feathered fella
    Years
    • He / Him
    • Home
    • Seen yesterday
    Agree. But honestly, can you blame them? We live in a society where (most often than not) looks are everything. Fashion trends that come and go, unrealistic expectations for peoples' looks and just a general social pressure that punishes anyone that wants to be different. Of course, it's not as strict as in the past, but that social pressure is still present in today's world, evidenced by these insecurities that people have about their appearances. It's sad that many people just cast out many pretty people because they've been accustomed to a single worldview. Everyone is beautiful. Many people just don't see that.
    Remember:
    Spoiler:

Family YT channels are very weird.

StCooler

Mayst thou thy peace discover.
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I'd say some music helps you get into the zone (when you're training for example). I also use music at work for the same reason.
    Somewhat agree then, because it depends on the music I guess?

Rubik's cubes are fascinating.
    I just had one in my hands for the first time a week ago!

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Online now
    Guess I agree. I spent like a couple years with an unsolved Megaminx (a Rubix Cube but harder) until I finally caved and looked up a guide. xD

There's no enough queer representation in media.
    I don't particularly care about the temperature outside tbh. It is easier to fall asleep when it's colder, there is that.
    There isn't really any 'best' sleep for me. I do struggle to fall asleep if not under a blanket, but it doesn't have to be on a cold day per se.
    I've read somewhere that 18°C is supposed to be the optimal temperature for sleeping. I don't know it's true. But I do know that my apartment never gets that low. Which in part could explain my continued sleeping issues to an extend. xD

Cosmega

Your feathered fella
    Years
    • He / Him
    • Home
    • Seen yesterday
    Yes! More gay!

Agree. When there is some representation, it's usually about what's on the surface, leaving many other sexualities and genders unrepresented. Though I doubt that if there is more queer representation, people are not gonna come at that and say "tHE wOke lEFt wAnTS To abDUct oUR chILdReN" or some crap like that.

Just because a portion of a fan base is toxic, you can't assume that its entirety is toxic.

Years
    There will usually still be a minority of non-toxic fans even if the vast majority of a fan base is toxic. Personally I'd agree.
    However, everyone is free to make assumptions as they please, so someone can definitely assume it. They might be wrong, they might be right. Irrelevant, anyone can assume anything as assumptions are freely made =P

The person below will come up with a statement for me.

You don't sleep as well anywhere else as you would in your own room/house.

Years
    Kind of agree, I have had a good sleep when I'm staying with someone else or traveling, and slept in beds that are even nicer than mine, but there's still the feeling that is something missing.

You can disagree with an artist's beliefs, even dislike them personally, but separate that from their work as an comedian/actor/singer etc, and still enjoy what they make.

Last edited:
    Years
    Hmm.... I do enjoy shorter hunts. For longer hunts like my 2700 eggs for a single shiny Goomy asfshsfsfhs on the other hand.... they become a chore at some point and it just becomes 'still no shiny huh?' 🙄

Kinda got a love-hate relationship with shiny hunting lmao
    The end result usually makes me forget even the long hunts.
    I'd say... 66% agreed, 34% disagreed =P

You should live life in a way that's true to yourself, rather than how others want you to be.

Years
    Agree, this can be hard advice to follow, especially if you are experiencing very intense pressure from society or loved ones to meet certain expectations, but trying somebody who you are not is not something that you can probably sustain forever, and it definitely won't make you feel satisfied, it will leave you feeling frustrated and unhappy in your life, and you only live once. Who wants to live a life full of regret over the things you should have done, but didn't?

Look at a person's actions, not the way that they say they are i.e I'm a tolerant person.

Cosmega

Your feathered fella
    Years
    • He / Him
    • Home
    • Seen yesterday
    Agree! Except when are trying to get a part of your drawing to be juuuuust right, but nothing is working, so you just try again and again until you finally make something decent. But it's very enjoyable for the most part!

Decades later, there will still be bigoted and intolerant people in the world.

Years
    Don't they already have those in petting zoos?

Seems a bit too close for cows and chicken to be put in an actual zoo tbh. Could potentially happen at some point and life is unpredictable.... still, seems too close and more like something that'll happen many centuries from now. Disagree, unless we're counting petting zoos, because then we already have that!

Change can be a good thing.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Online now
    I disagree. Generosity isn't the problem here. They just lack any sort of empathy towards people of lower classes because they've either never been there or they're so hung up on their survivorship bias that they think of everyone else as lesser. And whatever they do end up sharing is done in the most capitalist way possible (Nonprofit Industrial Complex).

Lying in bed is better than sitting on a chair.

Cosmega

Your feathered fella
    Years
    • He / Him
    • Home
    • Seen yesterday
    Yes, it is. I play the keyboard and piano sometimes and learning songs is very hard depending on which one it is. These days, I was trying to learn how to play a song that uses both hands playing different chords and it was very difficult to play it. I eventually managed to get the whole song right, but it's still a complicated process. Even though I know how to play songs like this one, I don't really think I'll be able to play any more complex pieces in the near future.

Schools should teach emotional intelligence to kids.

Back