• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What kind of underwear do you wear/prefer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevin

kevin del rey
Years
I wear boxer briefs since it's easier to put on my slim jeans.

I also don't wear undershirts. It's one layer too many for me tbqh.

Somniac

Probably sleeping.
Years
I also don't like it when the undershirt sticks out under the shirt I'm wearing. It looks ugly and awful. For button ups I usually wear v-necks cause they don't stick out under the under and hide easier under the shirt.

If you're wearing a dress-shirt you should really tuck it in anyway [including undershirt]. I know when you're young it seems like the 'nerdy' thing to do, but when you're older you will realize it's a lot more attractive. If a guy tucks his shirt in properly it'll make them look slimmer and taller as well as smart.
Just tuck undershirts in even if you're not wearing a dress shirt, that should fix the issue.

Why bother wearing anything? It's more fun to be free <3

This.
But occasionally I need to go outdoors, so:

I usually wear boyshorts and balconnete bras.
Basically the two most comfortable ones. Boyshorts just look nice though, and I wear a lot of vests so balconette bras mean my bra doesn't stick out over my vest.

For the guys out there:
What are 'hipster briefs' I see them in shops all the time and it just makes me think of Hipsters wearing briefs.

As for panties, the ordinary, boring kind. I usually wear boyshorts because they're much more comfortable than anything else. As for bras, I don't like anything with underwire. Just too uncomfortable, especially if the bra doesn't fit.

I too find underwired bras really uncomfortable, how ever my SO is far more busty than me, and says theyre more comfortable. Perhaps it's dependent on cup size?

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
I wear both boxers and briefs, for I treat boxers as my PJ shorts, except during the winter, where I have to wear normal PJs. That being said, I prefer wearing briefs with loose ends in the lower legs rather than tight ones. I could explain why, but that's for maybe another thread, if it's even allowed that is.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
I wear boxer briefs because of how comfortable they are; there's nothing worse than having a a bunch of material twisted down below. ;-;

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
I wear the underwear cuts called boyshorts, bikinis, and low-rise hiphuggers. I don't have specific styles in mind, but lace trim is sweet while lace back is dumb.

Boring underwire bras here. Strapless bras are uncomfortable. They can't be too loose or else they'll fall off, but they just about choke you to death. No no, bra shopping is dumb. It's hard to find something that fits just perfectly.

And I never match.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
To make this less awkward than it already is, I prefer boyshorts and push-up bras... and like Twiblade above, I never match either. Anything else? xD

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
I wear boxer briefs, for the simple explanation of them being very comfortable.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Victoria's Secret all the way. And that being said, that's all you'll know about specifics. ;) Though matching almost never happens, haha.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
Years
Well, this is an embarrassing thread... LOL

I prefer those little boxer like shorts for girls because they don't well... you know like... ride up? ^^; I used to wear boys boxers until I found out they made them for girls, and I like them a lot better. As for bras, I'm very picky about them. I don't like the girly-ish ones. They are itchy and start to hurt. So, I stick to either sports bras or the tanktops that have bra support on them... meh.

...I'm just going to stop right there because if I say anymore, it's going to get reeeeeeally awkward. XD

Yukari

eh... I just like to where boxer briefs. I never wear an undershirt because they're so uncomfortable.

Lets leave it there okay? this could get REALLY awkward...

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
I love wearing boxer briefs for the simple fact that they are comfortable and that they...wait too awkward. For the top, I just v-neck shirts or topless. That's all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back