• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4 years of a dancing Fairy~~!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years

Happy PC Anniversary, Fairy!

Happy PC Anniversary to Fairy who remained on PC for a whoppin' 4 years now! She's a really nice, friendly and cheerful girl who has a good heart to help anyone in need, and personally, I think she is a really good friend, sister, and a wonderful moderator, all in one wonderful fairy! Like really, she really represents all of the cute fairy types out there, elegant as a sylveon, cute as a round jigglypuff, and gleeful as a happy clefairy~ <33

I honestly hope that she will continue to stick around her on PC because I personally think that things around here wouldn't be the same, without her brilliant smile and her tending to make negative situations into purely positive ones! So once again, happy anni Fairy you wonderful person; I'm glad to have met you and I'm really grateful we are good buddies! Cheers to more years to come!

Years
    You are such an amazing person, and while we don't talk a lot that won't stop me from leaving messages for you.

Anyhow, congrats on now reaching 4 years as a member here Jo! I know we can never associate one specific Fairy-type Pokemon with you because you love them so much that you're pretty much associated with all of them. Your art skills have always blown us away and your profile designs are always top-notch.

Keep sticking around gurl so we can see more of you and your amazing art!

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
    Years
    WHY DIDN'T I NOTICE THIS BEFORE I'M AN AWFUL FRIEND.

Congrats on 4 years my "close" friend! :)

Kotone

someone needed a doctor?
    Years
    happy anniversary! thanks for being such a great art and design mod! you have such great artwork and i always love your posts!

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
    How come I didn't see this? God I'm awful ;;

Happy Anniversary Fairy! You're a great mod, and a really nice person, and I hope you stick around for a long time to come, and keep filling A&D with your awesomeness :D

Nolafus

Aspiring something
    Years
    WHY DIDN'T I NOTICE THIS BEFORE I'M AN AWFUL FRIEND.
    THAT MAKES TWO OF US

Congrats on four years! It's been great getting to know such an awesome person, and I'm really glad we started talking a year and a half ago. Make sure to stick around for a few more years, yeah?

Oh, and this is why you never steal art on PC:
    Spoiler:

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    I'm a bit late but I'm just going to blame it on some homestuck character and make it a reference you can laugh it.

CONGRATS FAIRY! YOU MOD MY FAVORITE SECTION, I'M REALLY GLAD THAT YOU ARE AROUND!

Back