• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rocket's Investigation [Epilogue]

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    It's effectively the Hunter role. So could be inno.

Whilst Draskk may have been a rocket, the narrative suggests KetsuekiR was not, and was in fact suited. Idk.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    Just fyi, when my previous partner was to be removed, I was going to RR because I'd otherwise be a regular Explorer at that point. Thankfully I gots me some Candy and we agreed to RRing anyway after my oopsie with Nimsy. :( But 2/3 isn't bad. I still don't trust Rozureido when he just plain threatens us.

Also pretty sure the role he describes is a fairly evil one in regular mafia. A seducer specifically. But his outright hostility and obvious threats make it hard to really target him. :|

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
    ocket's Investigation

Night 3
    During the entire afternoon the winds blew sand around in all directions, which wasn't only painful, but also incredibly annoying. They had no clear sight and their tracks were immediately covered by a fresh layer of soft sand. The whole team, both the good and bad guys, was cheering when the surroundings turned more rocky and the desert slightly merged into a base of a mountain, where they set up camp for the night, ready to scale it when they were fresh and fit the next morning.

Two more Pokémon fainted that day, to joy of the explorers. Draskk was a proud member of Team Rocket, he had no problem to admit that. When he had to go down, he would at least do it in glory. He had served the team well since he was captured by a grunt at a young age as one of the many, but over time he had grown stronger and evolved, which not many of the lower rank grunts seemed to be able to do with their Pokémon.

Other victim was Nimsy, but she was useless anyway, or was she? "Don't look at me for what I am, look at me for what I can become!" she had said before she Splashed around for the last time. Poor thing, didn't have the chance to fulfill her dreams...

Rules
    It's night. Please PM me your night actions, if you have any! Night will last for 24 hours.
    1. Logically all PokéCommunity rules apply.
    2. Everybody can attack only once during a day. Once you attacked someone, you can't retract and switch it.
    3. Day attacks must be formatted as "[ATTACK] player".
    4. Abstaining from attacking is not allowed, missing two days in a row means you couldn't keep up and was left behind. (Aka removed from the game.)
    5. All game related discussion must be kept in this thread, unless your role gives you a private chat.
    6. Once you're eliminated you're out of the game, don't haunt the thread with posts.
    7. However, everyone is given one death post, as long as it doesn't contain any game-breaking information.
    8. Don't post during the night, doing so will result in being removed from the game.

Player list
    Lycanthropy as Professor Oak
    aeternum as ??? -15
    Chesire Cat as ??? -5
    Arsonist as ??? -14
    Ash as ??? -15
    Bardothren as ??? -5
    Milotic as ??? -5
    txteclipse as ??? -5
    Childe of Malkav as ??? -5
    Davepetasprite^2 as ??? -5
    Daydream as ??? -5
    desinishon as ??? -22
    Draskk as a Rocket -45
    faer as ??? +5
    gimmepie as ??? -12
    Golgari as ??? -5
    Ice Goddess as ??? -10
    jdthebud as ??? -7
    JohnnyMustang as ??? -5
    Juno as ??? -5
    KetsuekiR as a Rocket
    Klippy as ??? -12
    Mana as ??? -5
    Melody as ??? -5
    Sopheria as ??? -7
    Nimsy as an Explorer -12
    Rozureido as ??? -5
    Superjolt as ??? -5
    Syndrome as ??? -5
    TheCapsFan as ??? -5
    Ullion as ??? -5
    Universe as ??? -5
    Wiicked as ??? -5
    Wizardman11 as ??? -9

Last edited:

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
    ocket's Investigation

Day 4
    The moon shone brightly and even while everyone was asleep, the Digger continued to hit Pokémon, or at least it tried to, without any success so far. Eventually, it will hit someone, whenever that may be.

====================​

But the Digger wasn't the only thing that Dragonite delivered here. The Rocket Pokémon got a special delivery of a smaller package that the dragon Pokémon dropped off later, hidden in the bushes near the mountain. This box contained what was going to be their second gift from the base: another secret machine. There was one problem though: to shrink the package's size, the machine had to be delivered in the style of an Ikea do-it-yourself kit, which they spent most of the night on. Almost done, they just have to attach the final parts and it will be fully functional next night!

====================​

When a Pokémon woke up, it saw there was a pink berry right in front of its nose. "Looks like somebody Picked this Up somewhere and dropped it off here. What a nice gift." the rodent said. After confirming nobody else had seen it she hid the fruit and saved it for later use.

The damage
    ??? -9
    ??? -2
    ??? -2
    ??? -2

Rules
    It's day. You're all free to converse during this phase as well as attack one player of your choice. Day phase will last 48 hours.
    1. Logically all PokéCommunity rules apply.
    2. Everybody can attack only once during a day. Once you attacked someone, you can't retract and switch it.
    3. Day attacks must be formatted as "[ATTACK] player".
    4. Abstaining from attacking is not allowed, missing two days in a row means you couldn't keep up and was left behind. (Aka removed from the game.)
    5. All game related discussion must be kept in this thread, unless your role gives you a private chat.
    6. Once you're eliminated you're out of the game, don't haunt the thread with posts.
    7. However, everyone is given one death post, as long as it doesn't contain any game-breaking information.
    8. Don't post during the night, doing so will result in being removed from the game.

Player list
    Lycanthropy as Professor Oak
    aeternum as ???
    Chesire Cat as ???
    Arsonist as ???
    Ash as ???
    Bardothren as ???
    Milotic as ???
    txteclipse as ???
    Childe of Malkav as ???
    Davepetasprite^2 as ???
    Daydream as ???
    desinishon as ???
    Draskk as a Rocket
    faer as ???
    gimmepie as ???
    Golgari as ???
    Ice Goddess as ???
    jdthebud as ???
    JohnnyMustang as ???
    Juno as ???
    KetsuekiR as a Rocket
    Klippy as ???
    Mana as ???
    Melody as ???
    Sopheria as ???
    Nimsy as an Explorer
    Rozureido as ???
    Superjolt as ???
    Syndrome as ???
    TheCapsFan as ???
    Ullion as ???
    Universe as ???
    Wiicked as ???
    Wizardman11 as ???

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
    Okay, we do have Pickup, and someone gave a Pecha Berry to a rodent it seems...

As for Metronome, Lycan never gave a notification on what happened to Klippy so yeah :(

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jun 1, 2024
    I got the berry, but it doesn't seem like I'm allowed to give it away? Sounds like it just activates if/when I get poisoned.

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
    Ouch I took 15 damage for not voting again >_<

I should really vote today. :c

Years
    So did everyone take at least 5 damage yesterday?

Also, are you notified if you get hit at night?
    A yes for both. Although more specifically I didn't because it was set off against the 10 HP healed by jd. If you get attacked at night you get a css'ed message with the name and damage caused.

I got the berry, but it doesn't seem like I'm allowed to give it away? Sounds like it just activates if/when I get poisoned.
    Mmh, Juno, you sure, you can't use the Pecha on someone else? (Did you ask Lycan?)

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
    My theory is that Metronome generated a random attack and is the reason why Lycan didnt send me a PM bout it.

Also, we got hit by Sandstorm, last phase which is the reason why everyone got 5 damage.

TheCapsFan

Threat To Survival
    Years
    I wonder if someone had an ability and used it yesterday causing the mass damage, or if it was just Lycanthropy evening out the game a little.

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
    Years
    I thought it was caused by the Digger... which I don't really know what its function is.

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
    I figured it was just a pre-planned event where we all take sandstorm damage 'cause we traveled through a desert?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back