• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Add A ~Spark~ To Your Life - The ~Electric~ Fan Club!!!! (Celebrating First Anniversary)

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
Years
You've officially entered the "Electric Zone".

Share anything & everything you want about Electric Type Pokemon. Discuss why you like Electric Pokemon, the role(s) of Electric Pokemon in the anime & manga, your experience using Electric Pokemon in the Main Games & Side Games, share pics of Electric Pokemon & just about anything you want related to Electric Types.

Here's a list of all Electric Pokemon, including Megas / Alolan Forms (till Gen VII).

Spoiler:

I know that nobody likes rules, but what to do this is a Forum, so you have to abide by a few Rules.

RULES
1. All Global Forum Rules apply to this Thread as well.
2. This is obviously an Electric Type Fan Club, so please keep posts & discussions related to Electric Type Pokemon only.
3. This is a "FAN" Club, so negativity will not be encouraged at all. If you're not an Electric Type fan, simple - please don't join.
4. Respect other fellow members. If you don't agree with something someone says, you can debate, but please don't turn it into an argument.
5. If I feel I need to make a few changes/tweak a few rules, to make the Club better, I might do so :).

Last but not the least, every member has to fill in a few details before joining in, just a formality :). Here's what's required.

Name (You can put in your user name, but first name/nickname is encouraged)
Favourite Electric Type Pokemon(s)
Favourite Electric Type Move(s)
Why do you like Electric Type Pokemon
Your Electric Type Tag Partner
(An Electric Type Pokemon obviously. Start with a Basic First Stage Pokemon (Pikachu is an exception). See the "Available Starters" list below & choose one).
Your Tag Partner's Nickname
(optional)

Available Starters

Spoiler:

You can also choose to Evolve/Change your Partner & you also get to choose more BONUS PARTNERS, according to your CURRENT RANKING.

For all that information, Be sure to check THIS POST.

Here are my details:-

Name - Raj
(this is actually the first time I'm sharing my name on this community :))
Favourite Electric Type Pokemon(s) - Pikachu
family, Elekid family, Shinx family, Electrike family, Plusle, Minun, Zekrom, Raikou.
Favourite Electric Type Move(s) - Thunderbolt, Volt Tackle, Bolt Strike, Thunder Punch
Why do you like Electric Type Pokemon -
From the look point of view I think most of them are very well designed, ranging from cute-looking (Pikachu, Pichu, Plusle, Minun, Dedenne, Emolga, Pachirisu etc) to powerful-looking (Zekrom, Raikou, Electivire, Luxray etc). From the game point of view, they're speedy, have good Special Attack stats & can be used as sweepers.
Electric Type Tag Partner - Pikachu
Tag Partner's Nickname -
I usually don't like naming my Pokemon, so I'll skip this.

Also, a big request, once you're a member, please keep the Club going, by posting regularly :).

So what are you waiting for, join right now & let the "Sparks" fly.

:chu: MEMBERS LIST :chu:

Spoiler:

:chu: CURRENT DISCUSSION/EVENT :chu:

DISCUSSION #13 - Electric Fan Club, 1st Anniversary Celebration. Share your experiences as a Club Member.

Discussion #14 - Which is your favourite Cosplay Pikachu?

PREVIOUS DISCUSSIONS/EVENTS

Spoiler:

Pika Pika :chu:

Last edited:
Years
I am very happy about this.

Name: Janna
Favourite Electric Type Pokemon(s): Surprisingly, not Mareep's line. Either Emolga or Raichu.
Favourite Electric Type Move(s): Bolt Strike! Very cool-looking. Thunderbolt as well for utility and high damage/accuracy.
Why do you like Electric Type Pokemon: I've always been fond of electricity as an element, for some reason I felt connected to it you could say. Pikachu was one of my favorite Pokémon when I was young and the type really stuck with me since.
Your Electric Type Tag Partner:
179MS.png

Hello everyone! When building teams in the games, do you tend to put at least one electric type on them? I make sure to at least have something with me that can use an electric move if I can't decide on or have space for electric Pokémon themselves. Thunderbolt is too amazing. <3

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
Years
Every member will be given a Ranking according to the number of posts they have.

These are the RANKINGS:-

Cadet - 1-4 Posts
Lieutenant - 5-9 Posts
Captain - 10-19 Posts
Major - 20-29 Posts
Colonel - 30-49 Posts
Brigadier - 50-74 Posts
General - 75-99 Posts
Field Marshal - 100 Posts (there'll be only ONE spot for this, the First Member to get to a 100 Posts, will be given this honour ;))

CURRENT RANKINGS (Till Post 752)

Spoiler:

The Following are the Rules for Choosing your Team. Please read all rules carefully & in case any Rule isn't clear, feel free to drop me a VM any time :).

RULES FOR EVOLVING/CHANGING A STARTER
1. After achieving the Rank of a Captain (10 Posts) you can either Evolve your Starter or change it with any other Electric Pokemon till Gen VII (EXCEPT LEGENDARIES/MEGAS/ALOLAN FORMS).
2. After achieving the Rank of a Major (20 Posts), you can Evolve your Starter to the 3rd Stage (if it has a 3-Stage Evolution) or change your Starter/Partner with any other Electric Pokemon till Gen VII (EXCEPT LEGENDARIES/MEGAS/ALOLAN FORMS). This is also the LAST TIME, you can Change/Evolve your Partner.

BONUS PARTNERS
1. After achieving the Rank of a Captain (10 Posts), you not only get to Evolve/Change your Starter, but also get to choose another Pokemon from the "Available Starters" List. This Pokemon can be Evolved/Changed, after achieving the Rank of Major (20 Posts). If it has a 3-Stage Evolution, you can choose to Evolve it to its Third Stage, any time you like, but you CANNOT CHANGE it with any other Pokemon.
2. After achieving the Rank of a Colonel (30 Posts), you get to choose TWO more Pokemon for your Team. These Pokemon can be any Electric Pokemon till Gen VII, including 2nd & 3rd Stage Evolutions (but NOT LEGENDARIES/MEGAS). If its a Basic Stage Pokemon (from the "Available Starters" list) & has a 2-Stage/3-Stage Evolution, you can choose to Evolve it to its Second/Third Stage, any time you like, but you CANNOT CHANGE it with any other Pokemon. And u can choose Alolan Forms as well, from now on.

MEGA EVOLUTION / LEGENDARY PARTNERS
For having a Legendary or a Mega Evolution as a Partner, you need to have achieved the Rank of Brigadier (50 Posts). Once you do so, you can add a Legendary or a Mega Evolution to your Team, in addition to your Current Partners.

MORE TEAM MEMBERS
Once you achieve the Rank of a General (75 Posts), you can add yet another Pokemon to your team. This can be ANY Pokemon, including Legendaries, Mega Evos, Alolan Forms.
For every 25 Posts after that, u can keep adding One more Pokemon to your team.

Last edited:

Mawa

The typo Queen
Years
Name--> Mawa, or Marie
Favourite Electric Type Pokemon(s)--> Jolteon, Lanturn, Ampharos, Heliolisk
Favourite Electric Type Move(s) --> Discharge!
Why do you like Electric Type Pokemon --> I don't really know, I just realized I love a lot of the electric type Pokemon! Jolteon is my favorite Eeveelution, I cannot play the second generation without having a Mareep,Raikou is my favorite legendairy dog and Zapdos my favorite legendairy bird, etc. I do play some doubles battle with chinchou and jolteon, discharge and volt absorb!
Your Electric Type Tag Partner --> Chinchou! <3

When building teams in the games, do you tend to put at least one electric type on them?
Well Jolteon is almost always in my team so... yah
And my next breeding project is an Ampharos! (I am not currently breeding tho)

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
Years
I am very happy about this.

Name: Janna
Favourite Electric Type Pokemon(s): Surprisingly, not Mareep's line. Either Emolga or Raichu.
Favourite Electric Type Move(s): Bolt Strike! Very cool-looking. Thunderbolt as well for utility and high damage/accuracy.
Why do you like Electric Type Pokemon: I've always been fond of electricity as an element, for some reason I felt connected to it you could say. Pikachu was one of my favorite Pokémon when I was young and the type really stuck with me since.
Your Electric Type Tag Partner:
179MS.png

Hello everyone! When building teams in the games, do you tend to put at least one electric type on them? I make sure to at least have something with me that can use an electric move if I can't decide on or have space for electric Pokémon themselves. Thunderbolt is too amazing. <3
Hello Janna (aka Sheep), a very very warm welcome to my first ever Club on PokeCommunity :) & what better than to have an Admin as the First Member {:3}.

Yes, I always make sure have an Electric Type in my team, as soon its available in the game I'm playing, sometimes I go with even two. And Thunderbolt is my most fav Electric move as well.

Name--> Mawa, or Marie
Favourite Electric Type Pokemon(s)--> Jolteon, Lanturn, Ampharos, Heliolisk
Favourite Electric Type Move(s) --> Discharge!
Why do you like Electric Type Pokemon --> I don't really know, I just realized I love a lot of the electric type Pokemon! Jolteon is my favorite Eeveelution, I cannot play the second generation without having a Mareep,Raikou is my favorite legendairy dog and Zapdos my favorite legendairy bird, etc. I do play some doubles battle with chinchou and jolteon, discharge and volt absorb!
Your Electric Type Tag Partner --> Chinchou! <3

When building teams in the games, do you tend to put at least one electric type on them?
Well Jolteon is almost always in my team so... yah
And my next breeding project is an Ampharos! (I am not currently breeding tho)

Hey Marie (aka Mawa), I expected you to join in {:3}, a very warm welcome to the Club :)

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 2, 2016
Hello LegendChu , thanks for inviting me.
EDIT:
Name : Harish
Favourite Electric Type Move(s): Thunder, Thunderbolt, Spark, Fusion Bolt , Thunder Fang, Thunder Punch, Discharge
Why do I like Electric Type Pokemon : Because Electric types are weak only for ground types .
My Electric Type Tag Partner : Mareep
BTW I may not be active in a few days because of my class 12.
Here are my favourite electric Pokemon.
Ampharos(Used in Heart Gold,Soul Silver and Black 2)
Moveset:
Signal Beam, Power Gem,Fire Punch and Thunder/Thunderbolt
Luxray(used in Platinum)
Moveset:
Thunder,Crunch,Iron Tail,Superpower/Fire Fang/Ice Fang
Zekrom:
Dragon Pulse, /Dragon Claw/Outrage,Fusion Bolt/Bolt strike,Zen Headbutt,Bolt Strike/Crunch/Fly :P
I didn't play games from Gen 6 because I don't have a 3DS.
I used Zebstrika in black but it's not my favourite.....
(I played Diamond version without an Electric type. I taught my Gyarados to use Thunder, so I managed)

Last edited:

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
Years
Hello LegendChu , thanks for inviting me.
EDIT:
Name : Harish
Favourite Electric Type Move(s): Thunder, Thunderbolt, Spark, Fusion Bolt , Thunder Fang, Thunder Punch, Discharge
Why do I like Electric Type Pokemon : Because Electric types are weak only for ground types .
My Electric Type Tag Partner : Mareep
BTW I may not be active in a few days because of my class 12.
Here are my favourite electric Pokemon.
Ampharos(Used in Heart Gold,Soul Silver and Black 2)
Moveset:
Signal Beam, Power Gem,Fire Punch and Thunder/Thunderbolt
Luxray(used in Platinum)
Moveset:
Thunder,Crunch,Iron Tail,Superpower/Fire Fang/Ice Fang
Zekrom:
Dragon Pulse, /Dragon Claw/Outrage,Fusion Bolt/Bolt strike,Zen Headbutt,Bolt Strike/Crunch/Fly :P
I didn't play games from Gen 6 because I don't have a 3DS.
I used Zebstrika in black but it's not my favourite.....
(I played Diamond version without an Electric type. I taught my Gyarados to use Thunder, so I managed)

Hey Harish, welcome to the Club. I hope you have a good time here. Hey we do have one thing in common - I too haven't played any Gen 6 games, coz I don't have 3DS either :P

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
Years
Hey LegendChu, I'm here! :D

Name: Revise (or Meadow)
Favourite Electric Type Pokemon(s): Pichu, Pikachu, Manectric, Zapdos, and Jolteon! Maybe Blitzle and Zebstrika, too. xD
Favourite Electric Type Move(s): Thunderbolt, for sure!
Why do you like Electric Type Pokemon: I think some of their designs are pretty cute & cool, and they're pretty fun to use in-game! =)
Your Electric Type Tag Partner: Pichu
Your Tag Partner's Nickname: Machu Picchu

Surprisingly, I only use Electric-types in Kanto and Hoenn, where I can have a Jolteon or Manectric on my team. :P I guess I just have way too many other favorites in places like Sinnoh and Unova, haha.

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
Years
Hey LegendChu, I'm here! :D

Name: Revise (or Meadow)
Favourite Electric Type Pokemon(s): Pichu, Pikachu, Manectric, Zapdos, and Jolteon! Maybe Blitzle and Zebstrika, too. xD
Favourite Electric Type Move(s): Thunderbolt, for sure!
Why do you like Electric Type Pokemon: I think some of their designs are pretty cute & cool, and they're pretty fun to use in-game! =)
Your Electric Type Tag Partner: Pichu
Your Tag Partner's Nickname: Machu Picchu

Surprisingly, I only use Electric-types in Kanto and Hoenn, where I can have a Jolteon or Manectric on my team. :P I guess I just have way too many other favorites in places like Sinnoh and Unova, haha.

Hey Meadow, you did join in. Welcome to the Club bro :). And you're also the first one to nickname your Partner. That's a unique "Peruvian" name, I must say {XD}.

Last edited:

Somewhere_

i don't know where
Years
Name: BadSheep
Favourite Electric Type Pokemon(s): Mareep, Pikachu, Shinx, Manectric
Favourite Electric Type Move(s): Volt Tackle, Lightning, Thunder Wave
Why do you like Electric Type Pokemon: Fast, offensive, bulky, and/or cute. They make a sold team member in competitive.
Your Electric Type Tag Partner: Mareep
Your Tag Partner's Nickname: N/A

It really depends on the team's goal and if an electric type has a role on the team. When electric pokemon do have a role, I never hesitate to use them, especially if they have good synergy with the other pokemon on the team!

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
Years
Name: BadSheep
Favourite Electric Type Pokemon(s): Mareep, Pikachu, Shinx, Manectric
Favourite Electric Type Move(s): Volt Tackle, Lightning, Thunder Wave
Why do you like Electric Type Pokemon: Fast, offensive, bulky, and/or cute. They make a sold team member in competitive.
Your Electric Type Tag Partner: Mareep
Your Tag Partner's Nickname: N/A

It really depends on the team's goal and if an electric type has a role on the team. When electric pokemon do have a role, I never hesitate to use them, especially if they have good synergy with the other pokemon on the team!

Hey BadSheep, welcome to the club. Mareep seems to be a very popular choice huh, you're the third one to have chosen it :).

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
I'd like to join as well, and thanks for the invitation!

Name: Windy
Favourite Electric Type Pokemon(s): Pikachu, Mareep, Pachirisu, and more.
Favourite Electric Type Move(s): Thunderbolt
Why do you like Electric Type Pokemon: At first, I was interested with Pikachu, and later I find out other Electric types are pretty good as well (notably Magnemite lines, among others), and some are very cute as well (like Mareep, Plusle and Minun, Pachirisu, Emolga, Dedenne and Helioptile), that I like the Electric types in overall as well.
Your Electric Type Tag Partner: Pachirisu

Yep, most of the time. Usually I'm going with Pikachu around the team. Otherwise, I'm going with Mareep or even Pachirisu.

Years
  • Seen Jul 9, 2021
Hey LegendChu (or should I call you Raj :P), thanks for the invite. Without doubt, I'd love to join the Club, you're my Playground Partner after all {:3}. And hello to the other Club Members - Sheep, Mawa, Harish Sceptile, Meadow, BadSheep, Starry Windy.

Name - NinjaQueen
Favourite Electric Type Pokemon(s) - Pikachu, Emolga, Manectric, Eelektross
Favourite Electric Type Move(s) - Thunderbolt, Electro Ball, Thunder Punch
Why do you like Electric Type Pokemon - I have to go with what Sheep said, Electric as an Element represents power for me.
Your Electric Type Tag Partner - Emolga

Yes, I always have an Electric Type in my team or at least a Pokemon with Thunderbolt, which I think is the best utility move. I think Eelektross makes a great Team Member coz of its Levitate Ability.

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
Years
I'd like to join as well, and thanks for the invitation!

Name: Windy
Favourite Electric Type Pokemon(s): Pikachu, Mareep, Pachirisu, and more.
Favourite Electric Type Move(s): Thunderbolt
Why do you like Electric Type Pokemon: At first, I was interested with Pikachu, and later I find out other Electric types are pretty good as well (notably Magnemite lines, among others), and some are very cute as well (like Mareep, Plusle and Minun, Pachirisu, Emolga, Dedenne and Helioptile), that I like the Electric types in overall as well.
Your Electric Type Tag Partner: Pachirisu

Yep, most of the time. Usually I'm going with Pikachu around the team. Otherwise, I'm going with Mareep or even Pachirisu.

Hey Starry Windy, welcome to the Club bro, expected you to join in :). So I ain't the only one who regularly uses Pikachu in my team huh :P.

Hey LegendChu (or should I call you Raj :P), thanks for the invite. Without doubt, I'd love to join the Club, you're my Playground Partner after all {:3}. And hello to the other Club Members - Sheep, Mawa, Harish Sceptile, Meadow, BadSheep, Starry Windy.

Name - NinjaQueen
Favourite Electric Type Pokemon(s) - Pikachu, Emolga, Manectric, Eelektross
Favourite Electric Type Move(s) - Thunderbolt, Electro Ball, Thunder Punch
Why do you like Electric Type Pokemon - I have to go with what Sheep said, Electric as an Element represents power for me.
Your Electric Type Tag Partner - Emolga

Yes, I always have an Electric Type in my team or at least a Pokemon with Thunderbolt, which I think is the best utility move. I think Eelektross makes a great Team Member coz of its Levitate Ability.

Hiya NinjaQueen, a very warm welcome to the Club. I was sure my Playground Partner would definitely join in :). And hey thnx a lot for pointing out something I was forgetting to mention in my posts :P.

Current Discussion - When building teams in the games, do you tend to put at least one electric type on them?

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen May 23, 2023
I'll join!

Name: Sophie
Favourite Electric Type Pokemon(s): Jolteon, Magneton, Chinchou, Rotom, Mareep, Stunfisk ...
Favourite Electric Type Move(s): Thunder!

Why do you like Electric Type Pokemon: I've always really liked the design of electric type pokemon - a lot of them look very cool and like you'd want one on your team (e.g. Jolteon or Luxray). Electricity is fascinating in general and I've never really known what interests me so much about it but add on the fact that a lot of electric types are great at packing a punch, have cool moves like Bolt Strike and are quite speedy, well they're honestly a type I love a lot! I'd say they're definitely in my top three types.

Your Electric Type Tag Partner: Stunfisk

Definitely! I think I've always had at least one electric type on my team in every playthrough I've done. I've been trying to try new electric types each time but I've always considered them an important part of my team, just like how people generally need a water or flying type.

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
Years
I'll join!

Name: Sophie
Favourite Electric Type Pokemon(s): Jolteon, Magneton, Chinchou, Rotom, Mareep, Stunfisk ...
Favourite Electric Type Move(s): Thunder!

Why do you like Electric Type Pokemon: I've always really liked the design of electric type pokemon - a lot of them look very cool and like you'd want one on your team (e.g. Jolteon or Luxray). Electricity is fascinating in general and I've never really known what interests me so much about it but add on the fact that a lot of electric types are great at packing a punch, have cool moves like Bolt Strike and are quite speedy, well they're honestly a type I love a lot! I'd say they're definitely in my top three types.

Your Electric Type Tag Partner: Stunfisk

Definitely! I think I've always had at least one electric type on my team in every playthrough I've done. I've been trying to try new electric types each time but I've always considered them an important part of my team, just like how people generally need a water or flying type.

Hey Sophie (aka Aslan), a very warm welcome to the Club :). I must say, that's a very interesting choice for a Partner. I think Stunfisk is one of the most under-rated of all Electric Types.

Current Discussion - When building teams in the games, do you tend to put at least one Electric Type on them?

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
Years
So LegendChu forced me to join this club.

Name: Han, Lycan, Sandshrew (though the latter may not be the best in an electric type club xD)
Favourite Electric Type Pokemon(s): Magnemite! It's so cute, happy and has great special attack and a lovely cry. BEEP! I also like Zapdos, Mareep line, Chinchou line, Rotom and Zekrom.
Favourite Electric Type Move(s): The move I use most is Thunderbolt, because it's reliable with 100% accuracy and has a nice base power. Thunder Wave and Volt Switch are very useful moves as well.
Why do you like Electric Type Pokemon? Electric type Pokémon often excel at speed and special attack, enabling a quick hit before the opponent even has a chance to strike back. It's always fun to hurl bolts of lightning at your opponent, no?
081.png

Your Tag Partner's Nickname: Tesla (named after the unit for the magnetic field)

When building teams in the games, do you tend to put at least one Electric Type on them?
I don't intentionally add an electric type Pokémon to all my teams, but on most of my teams there's definitely one present. They really come in handy against water types, definitely Gyarados. You're going to have a tough time with those guys without an electric type.

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
Years
So LegendChu forced me to join this club.

Name: Han, Lycan, Sandshrew (though the latter may not be the best in an electric type club xD)
Favourite Electric Type Pokemon(s): Magnemite! It's so cute, happy and has great special attack and a lovely cry. BEEP! I also like Zapdos, Mareep line, Chinchou line, Rotom and Zekrom.
Favourite Electric Type Move(s): The move I use most is Thunderbolt, because it's reliable with 100% accuracy and has a nice base power. Thunder Wave and Volt Switch are very useful moves as well.
Why do you like Electric Type Pokemon? Electric type Pokémon often excel at speed and special attack, enabling a quick hit before the opponent even has a chance to strike back. It's always fun to hurl bolts of lightning at your opponent, no?
081.png

Your Tag Partner's Nickname: Tesla (named after the unit for the magnetic field)

When building teams in the games, do you tend to put at least one Electric Type on them?
I don't intentionally add an electric type Pokémon to all my teams, but on most of my teams there's definitely one present. They really come in handy against water types, definitely Gyarados. You're going to have a tough time with those guys without an electric type.
good convincing power maybe
7.%20nod.gif

Hey Lycan, welcome to the Club bro. Wait I think I can do this better!

Hey Han, Lycan the Sandshrew Fan, welcome to the Club man, hey Han, Lycan the Sandshrew Fan, welcome to the Club man {XD}

Current Discussion - When building teams in the games, do you tend to put at least one Electric Type on them?

Last edited:
Years
Thanks for the invite, LegendChu!

Name: Spoony
Favourite Electric Type Pokemon(s): Pikachu, Plusle, Minun, Helioptile, Pachirisu, Emolga, Shinx family, Dedenne, Jolteon
Favourite Electric Type Move(s): Thunder and Thunder Punch!
Why do you like Electric Type Pokemon: Electric type moves are cool and very useful and I like how they spark in the anime! Plus yellow is my fave colour!
Your Electric Type Tag Partner: Plusle
Your Tag Partner's Nickname: Zappy

When building teams in the games, do you tend to put at least one electric type on them? Yes, if I can, they come in quite handy! I must admit it feels wrong to me not to have a Pikachu on my team!

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
Years
Thanks for the invite, LegendChu!

Name: Spoony
Favourite Electric Type Pokemon(s): Pikachu, Plusle, Minun, Helioptile, Pachirisu, Emolga, Shinx family, Dedenne, Jolteon
Favourite Electric Type Move(s): Thunder and Thunder Punch!
Why do you like Electric Type Pokemon: Electric type moves are cool and very useful and I like how they spark in the anime! Plus yellow is my fave colour!
Your Electric Type Tag Partner: Plusle
Your Tag Partner's Nickname: Zappy

When building teams in the games, do you tend to put at least one electric type on them? Yes, if I can, they come in quite handy! I must admit it feels wrong to me not to have a Pikachu on my team!

Hey Spoony (aka Spoonette), welcome to the Club. You're the tenth member to join in. We're officially into double figures now {XD}. And ya, I also make sure that Pikachu is a part of every team of mine :)

Back