• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Celebration: spread joy on Dragon day!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    It's the birthday of my most kindest and loveliest friend of all. You know him as the fierce, cute, amazing Dragon of PC.

Shawn, our friendship means so much to me. You can always cheer me up if I feel down, and you're the brightest ray of sunshine on any day. Your wisdom and trustworthiness knows no bounds - and you're a fantastic moderator to boot! One day we shall meet, and cook delicious food together~

Let everyone else be the ones to cheer for you today, as you so often do for us. Happy birthday! <3

spread joy on Dragon day!

Years
    Happyyyy birthday Shawn! You're very friendly and you're doing an awesome job on the battle server! I hope this year will be good for you!

Years
    Ah yes it's Dragon Day today. Shawn has always been an awesome member right from when he first came to PC, being a mod of what has been at least four or five sections during his time on staff, plus he's a huge hard-worker as well and that's why he's a legend.

Hope your birthday was great, and uh enjoy being a 24 year-old now.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    It's the birthday of my most kindest and loveliest friend of all. You know him as the fierce, cute, amazing Dragon of PC.

Shawn, our friendship means so much to me. You can always cheer me up if I feel down, and you're the brightest ray of sunshine on any day. Your wisdom and trustworthiness knows no bounds - and you're a fantastic moderator to boot! One day we shall meet, and cook delicious food together~

Let everyone else be the ones to cheer for you today, as you so often do for us. Happy birthday! <3

spread joy on Dragon day!

And thank you for the thread! You're a lovely and fantastic person yourself and I wishfor nothing but the best for you too. <33 Cheers for the wishes!

Happyyyy birthday Shawn! You're very friendly and you're doing an awesome job on the battle server! I hope this year will be good for you!

Thanks! I enjoy your presence upon the battle server and daily as well. You're doing a great job there, btw! Hope you have a good day yourself!

Ah yes it's Dragon Day today. Shawn has always been an awesome member right from when he first came to PC, being a mod of what has been at least four or five sections during his time on staff, plus he's a huge hard-worker as well and that's why he's a legend.

Hope your birthday was great, and uh enjoy being a 24 year-old now.

Thank you! It's sure going to be amazing, and thanks for the props! You're a pretty cute member yourself, and I wish for all the best for you too, Hikamaru!

Happy birthday, Dragon :^]

Thank you. <33 Be safe, and have a great morning, yeah?

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    Oh Shawn you've stuck by me through a lot of crap and you never give up on me and you're always there for comfort or a battle or just to talk. Even though I'm bad at keeping in touch sometimes you still stick with me and I love you so much. <3 Happy birthday! I hope you have a great day and more to come~

Sirfetch’d

ahhh have a Drampa Day Shawn! I hope your birthday is spectacular my friend <3

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
    Happy birthday love!! I'm so happy to have met you, and all the time we've spent together is truly special. Hope we're together for a long time. I hope your birthday is as wonderful as you are <3

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    I hope you had a wonderful birthday, Shawn! Keep being awesome. :)

Back