• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Film What was the last movie you watched?

Sorvete

Novice
Years
  • I watched Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - Part 1 a couple of days back, and I was actually pretty surprised about how good that movie really is.

I have finished the Harry Potter novels and I have started again, and I think Deathly Hallows is one of my favorites, pretty much because of that scene in Malfoy Manor. There's just so much tension, it seems like it was the end for Harry, Ron, and Hermione, being captured by the Snatchers and the pressure of soon facing Voldemort himself, but Dobby comes in to save the day. It also shows how Draco was reluctant to hand over Harry to Voldemort, which is one of his strongest acts in the series. I think they transferred that to the movie in a pretty emotional-packed scene that was a perfect ending for the first part of this book. Rest in Peace, Dobby.

Last edited:

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Mission Impossible. The scene where they are stealing the list and there is complete silence is absolutely incredible.

Kai

Wayfarer
    Years
  • The Lego Movie 2: The Second Part

A worthy sequel that literally starts where the first movie ended.

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    A Madea Funeral. It was pretty hilarious. Not to mention Rome Flynn is an actual babe. I think "Us" is on my list next.

Last edited:

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Watched Thor: Ragnarok for the first time yesterday. Such a fun and funny movie. Hulk/Banner/Thor/Valkyrie/Loki team-up? Sign me up!

Cay

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2022
    just watched RBG on a flight. no complaints. just good ol' ginsburg

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • Unicorn Store on Netflix. - 3.5 stars
    I know some people who absolutely hated it , but I thought it was fun! Maybe some awkward dialogue, but I thought it was still entertaining. Brie Larson was amazing as always and did a fair job at first time directing. Her performance was super childlike and fun to watch.

Last edited:
    Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    Good Will Hunting! Wasn't sure what to expect before I watched it but I ended up loving it. Definitely one of the best films I've watched so far. Sean is so lovely :)

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Avengers: Endgame

Yeah idt ive cried so much to a movie since Return of the King.

Last edited:

EmTheGhost

I say a lot of words
    Years
  • Avengers: Infinity War for the second time. I can't see Endgame for like a week :cry: My dad is coming over to see it with me - he's the one who took my to my first ever Marvel movie (Guardians of the Galaxy), and the one who crash-coursed the MCU with me over the course of a week when I told him I wanted to see Infinity War (and then took me to see that).

Back