• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Film What was the last movie you watched?

Years
  • Avengers: Infinity War for the second time. I can't see Endgame for like a week :cry: My dad is coming over to see it with me - he's the one who took my to my first ever Marvel movie (Guardians of the Galaxy), and the one who crash-coursed the MCU with me over the course of a week when I told him I wanted to see Infinity War (and then took me to see that).

That's awesome, I hope you guys enjoy watching it together!

EmTheGhost

I say a lot of words
    Years
  • I finally got to see the first Thor movie - loved it. I'd put it...low on the list of my favorite Marvel movies, but still on there. :) Also, not sure if I still need to put spoilers on a movie from 2011, but...

Spoiler:

CiCi

[font=Satisfy]Obsession: Watanuki Kimihiro and Izu
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    2010 Nightmare on Elm Street remake. Would not recommend unless you love the new Freddy's voice and mannerisms. Which I do but most people do not, haha. The rest of the movie was bland crap, though. Better off watching the og.

EmTheGhost

I say a lot of words
    Years
  • Thor: Ragnarok, again. Second favorite Marvel movie for sure (nothing can ever usurp Guardians for me).

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
    Years
  • Endgame. I was actually surprised by how differently they handled this movie from other Marvel movies. I liked it.

Taste of Tea

Hoenn confirmed
    Years
  • The new Avengers movie, because my bf wanted to go. I didn't think it was that bad (I was spoiled in advance anyway lol), but since I'm not into superhero films, I found myself zoning out a few times. :p

pkmin3033

Batman vs. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. It was...OK. Not the best DC animated movie I've seen, but a far cry from being the worst. Not as good as the comics that spawned it, but it was an entertaining-enough movie that didn't overstay its welcome and didn't leave me feeling like I'd lost an hour and a half of my life I'd never get back. Yeah. Rare for a superhero movie not to disappoint me these days.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Detective Pikachu! It was so good I'm going to see it again. :)

Though I guess technically John Wick 3 would count, since I'm watching it right now. But I'm not really paying attention tbh.

Back