• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

OOTD (what are you wearing)

Ace Trainer Slash

If you give me about two hours, I can make scripts
Years
  • A Pokemon t-shirt with the Alolan starters and Pikachu, and some grey Roler shorts. It's actually pretty comfy. :D

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • Mambo shirt, blue shorts with belt, sandals. Have a gray jumper next to me as it was cool when I left the flat this morning.

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
    Years
  • A dress and a baseball cap :o

And my hair is in pigtails :)

I look adorable. Tehe~

(also, the dress is black and blue. tough girl colors, i guess xD haha. i wonder what happened to all my super girly outfits....)

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    Peacock embroidered bomber jacket with leggings
    Spoiler:

And underneath, this grey cropped hoodie
    Spoiler:

Years
  • Grey t-shirt with a castle on it, which reminds me a lot of two levels in Super Smash Bros 64, dark blue trousers and a dressing gown that is sort of an off-red. For once, it looks like an actual outfit as opposed to some sort of mutation.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    My gray stripes with yellow summer PJs. Even though it was nice out today it's warm in my room so if I wore anything heavier I'd be hot right now

Noir

Sir Lucious Left Foot
    Years
  • black chelsea boots / black uniqlo jeans / Jade green turtleneck / Dark brown Shearling overcoat / black plain snapback. Colder than usual today so could bring out my fave jacket for another spin

Cay

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2022
    nike af1s / burberry check shorts / raf simons t / cav empt pullover / golf wang bucket hat

i did NOT come to play today

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    my gray cat pajama pants and a tank top with pikachu on it lol

Back