• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

have you met anyone from pc?

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
Years
Reverse of the other thread. Have you met anyone from PC?

I've only met Christos so far and had a narrow miss with Spherical Ice. Nick Wilde and Mr Cat Dog will be added to the list in 4-5 days.

Trainer 766

I don't even know if I have already met PC members outside of the community,the same as I don't even know if the people I have met before possibly have PC accounts.

Hands

I was saying Boo-urns
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen yesterday
I've met one member who, by some wild chance, lives about 15 minutes walk away from me. We technically live in the same ward of our city haha. Small world!

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
Magic, of course!

Here goes (and in no particular order): Sydian, Captain Fabio, Kura, Overlord Drakow, Ivysaur, Morkula, Cherrim, Patchisou Yutohru, seeker, adventure, Gold warehouse, Counterfeit, Renpuu, Aegis and Yoshikko.

Shenron, Nick Wilde and Bewear should hopefully be added to the above by Friday. Again, by magic.

Somewhere_

i don't know where
Years
i guess its possible I have, but I dont know. There seems to be a decent number of members from Florida.

I think it would be pretty cool to meet some PCers in real life.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I met a guy named Pinkie-Dawn. We used to attend the same college together.

I met a guy named Buoysel. We used to be best friends for four years (aaaand we used to date too).

aaand that is it, really. I would like to meet more PC peeps, especially those in Texas.

Years
I haven't met any PC users yet, though I do know some who live in the same Australian state as me, such as Remus, bobandbill, Shining Raichu and aurora.

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
Years
I have currently only met the charming Rabinov Volpe Artica Nick Wilde. Was supposed to meet elh?roescuroe ala Tracer ala [insert name], but things didnt.... go as planned...

Back