• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Recent Gaming Purchases

Years
  • This month has been pretty expensive.

My new Ass Creed and Fist of the North Star games arrived today. I imported Gintama and Girls und Panzer games from Hong Kong a couple of weeks ago.

Digitally got The Ezio Collection in a sale the other day.

Also went to a second hand shop and picked up Castlevania, Ass Creed 1 and 2, The Saboteur and MGS4 for the PS3.

pkmin3033

Grabbed Assassin's Creed Odyssey...I had a passing interest in it, and since it was £35 I thought I'd give it a try. Should arrive next week hopefully.

I am being very good right now. My birthday is next month and this is all I have bought recently.

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
  • Finally bought Killing Floor 2 since its on a nice sale throughout this month of October.

Years
  • Grabbed Assassin's Creed Odyssey...I had a passing interest in it, and since it was £35 I thought I'd give it a try. Should arrive next week hopefully.

I am being very good right now. My birthday is next month and this is all I have bought recently.

I've been playing this over the last week and have been enjoying it.

There was one bit where I was struggling to ride away from some stupidly overpowered bounty hunter so I got off my horse and engaged him. As soon as he dismounted i lured him away from his horse, then i ran to the horse and kicked it off the side of the mountain. Got back on mine and rode away safely. Good game.

Also make sure you play as the girl, the guy's voice actor is cheesy even for Ass Creed.

It's payday today so I doubt it'll be long before I'm making another visit to this thread.

Last edited:

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
    Years
  • My recent gaming purchases are

a Nintendo Switch, The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, and The World Ends with You - Final Remix-. Enjoying it so far :)

Years
  • I did the thing yesterday afternoon! Ordered a neon red and blue Nintendo Switch, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, and a very well-rated screen protector. ೕ(•̀ᴗ•́) Should be arriving tonight. :D

Alyssandra

in Wonderland
    Years
  • Have been super depressed lately, so in the last month, I have added the following to my library:

Nintendo 3DS

1. Fire Emblem: Echoes of Valentia
    2. Fire Emblem Fates: Conquest
    3. Fire Emblem: Awakening
    4. Pokemon Heart Gold

Nintendo Switch

1. Super Mario Odyssey
    2. Mario Tennis Aces
    3. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
    4. Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker
    5. Hyrule Warriors: Definitive Edition
    6. Fire Emblem Warriors
    7. Xenoblade Chronicles 2
    8. South Park: The Fractured but Whole
    9. Little Dragons Caf?
    10. Sonic Mania
    11. Owl Boy
    12. Rayman Legends: Definitive Edition
    13. Super Beat Xonic
    14. Musynx
    15. Pianista
    16. The Garden Between
    17. Wandersong
    18. Hexologik

Preordered

1. Pokemon Let?s Go! Eevee Edition
    2. Super Smash Bros Ultimate
    3. Yoshi 2019
    4. Metroid Prime Hunters 2019
    5. RPG Maker MV
    6. Super Mario Bros U Deluxe

... I am sure I am missing some.

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
    Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Aug 20, 2023
    Wow it's been a long time since I've posted here... Well uh, I've gotten the following:
    Octopath Traveller
    Okami
    Shining Resonance Refrain
    The World Ends With You
    Mario Tennis Aces
    Splatoon 2
    The Last Remnant
    Dark Souls
    a bunch of virtual console games
    Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia (Special Edition :D)
    Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE (also special edition :D)
    And I haven't preordered it yet but I'm going to very very soon (like, this weekend maybe): Persona eternal dancing collection
    I'm also getting Persona 4 and Freedom wars for christmas maybe?

Years
  • God of War for a second time, traded in my original copy months ago for some other game, but I finally had enough to pick up it and will be keeping this copy.

Also will be picking up Spyro in a few days.

Back