• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Recent Gaming Purchases

Guest123_x1

I recently purchased Super Mario 3D World for my Wii U, on clearance at Walmart. It's not too often that I purchase video games, and besides, my life situation is about to change. Regardless, it's quite a fun game.

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
  • God of War for a second time, traded in my original copy months ago for some other game, but I finally had enough to pick up it and will be keeping this copy.

Also will be picking up Spyro in a few days.

GOW as in the new one or like, the PlayStation 2 version?

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
    Years
  • The Spyro Reignited Trilogy. Pre-ordered so got a keyring as a pre-order bonus.

Defeated the final boss on Spyro 1 and about halfway through Spyro 2 Gateway to Glimmer (Riptos Rage).

Going to try and 100% both before playing Year of the Dragon which I have never played before in any form.

Last edited:
    Years
  • The Spyro Reignited Trilogy. Pre-ordered so got a keyring as a pre-order bonus.

Defeated the final boss on Spyro 1 and about halfway through Spyro 2 Gateway to Glimmer (Riptos Rage).

Going to try and 100% both before playing Year of the Dragon which I have never played before in any form.

I'm waiting for it to come out on the Switch ;-;

My last purchase was Let's Go Pikachu!

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
    Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Aug 20, 2023
    Finally got around to ordering the persona dancing games, should be coming on december 14th :D

TY

Beam.NG and Automation... I will now utterly destroy myself in car creation

FlameChrome

[color=#7fffd4]IDK what to put here[/color]
    Years
  • just bought Prey, Watchdogs, Just Cause 3, and Quantum Break. Played all but Watchdogs when posting this, Prey was actually pretty terriable, made it hurtful playing on the xbox one.
    Also bought Plague inc and Zombie on steam a couple days ago

TY

Managed to get Cities: Skylines, CounterStrike: Source and Garry's Mod aswell during the sales.

Back