• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Recent Gaming Purchases

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
  • Recently my order of Super Smash Bros. Ultimate has just arrived. So far it looks good, as I'm trying to unlock every fighters available.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Super Smash Brothers Ultimate. Unless you want to count my buying a copy of Kingdom Hearts: The Story so Far for my cousin after I failed to bring my copy that I wrapped for him for a christmas present lmao

Years
  • With Steam Winter Sale going on, I decided to buy few games:

Crash Bandicoot: N.Sane Trilogy
    Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor
    Far Cry 5
    AC: Unity
    Bendy and the Ink Machine
    Hellblade: Senua' Sacrifice
    The Beginner's Guide
    MURDERED: SOUL SUSPECT

Which is probably the biggest purchase I've ever made on Steam so far. And it will be enough for me for a year or two.

pkmin3033

Well, I wanted to buy Marvel's Spider-Man on PS4, but the seller cancelled on me. So I used the money to buy GRIS on the Switch instead. Heard many good things about this one and I could use more games that aren't so...intense. It'll be a nice change of pace for me!

pkmin3033

Preordered my games for February, which include:

- Etrian Odyssey Nexus for 3DS
    - Fate Extella/Link for Switch
    - Code;Realize - Wintertide Miracles for PS Vita...which could very well be the last Vita game I ever purchase ;_;
    - Death end re;Quest for PS4

FlameChrome

[color=#7fffd4]IDK what to put here[/color]
    Years
  • So many, actually only about 6ish, but in the past few months I have bough Watchdogs, Watchdogs 2, GTA V, Lego worlds, quantum break, and something else i sadly cant remember of atm.

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
    Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Aug 20, 2023
    slightly late but here's what I got for the holidays:
    PS Vita
    Persona 4 golden
    freedom wars
    Smash
    Lego DC Super Villans
    Final Fantasy Ultimania Archive 1