• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

do you care at all about sports

Bay

Years
  • I follow tennis on occasion and I used to play it in high school. Maybe once in a while American football if a family member or friend is watching it, otherwise I don't pay too much attention to it. I used to follow baseball, but not anymore these days.

Sirfetch’d

I watch sports nearly every day and attend multiple football games each year. I love american football and basketball.

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
    Years
  • Yeah! I love footy (AFL - the Australian kind), tennis, and cricket. I used to play tennis but now it's been a few years (rip), very much enjoy watching and playing those three sports though and follow them all quite closely, but especially AFL.

Limey-chan

Batzu
    Years
  • I have a lot of friends who follow football (soccer), and i'll occasionally attend a game myself. I enjoy watching and speaking about it too, not fanatically, but it's an interest.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    The concept of sports, where a team or individuals compete in some way for something, and other people cheer them on and keep track of their progress and supports them, is quite fascinating. I don't feel a need to participate.

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
  • No, not at all. I don't see what I can enjoy in sports. I dislike doing the and watching them.
    The only ones I can stand are Tennis and Baseball.

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
  • MFW I see this is a secret plot to overthrow Sports from winning the next Forum Frontier

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    No, but I don't mind having to watch football. It was nice to see my team win the Super Bowl last night. It was also crazy on top of that

Her

Years
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    MFW I see this is a secret plot to overthrow Sports from winning the next Forum Frontier

you're a fool if you think sports will win out against, i don't know, the easter forum
    where we discuss easter and have a jolly good time for a week and a half

Back